MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice colours I thought, I like the wheels, we need a 6" rear.
Still no mono-block calipers - I hope they have some for the F3 at least.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice, I was offered one today for a couple of weeks time but cant sttetch to that much money

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dons,

I thought the grey colored brembos were the mono blocks? Those are certainly not the same brakes that are on the standard b3 unless they're just painted.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Doggy,
Any word on price? MV says not only does it have more power but quick up and down shifts. The temptation is real

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
They look like the standard ones painted grey to me ;)
Certainly not the monobloc's used on the 1090RR

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yup, 20bhp more and auto blipper for the downshift . About 2k more than a standard B3 .

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Brutale RR £11,700
Dragster RR £13,700

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't even want to know what premium the insurance companies are going to put on an RR compared to a standard model.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
They look like the standard ones painted grey to me ;)
Certainly not the monobloc's used on the 1090RR
Yup, you can paint cheap any colour you want, but cheap stays cheap. Some will get caught out hey :)
Here are the bottom of the range Brembo's on my bike, these where given to me by Phil, I used them for a year, mostly in practice or track days. With carbon ceramic pads they worked fine, but that last bit of travel on the lever does nothing for them, you can feel them open up instead of squeezing harder. I think they work great on the raod, and for a lighter bike like the F3's and B3's, probably good enough. I think the WSS guys struggle with them.

These are the standard P4 Goldline calipers, they came out on the 1000R's and 910R's, and run 4 pads. Sort of a bride-over model between the bottom of the range and the mono-blocks. They work great, better than I can master most of the time. I run carbon ceramic pads in them and one finger will hurt you if you don't concentrate. They are still two halves bolted together, but with a strengthening bridge in the middle.

Monoblocks, I wish, but there are more important upgrades for me.

·
Registered
975 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
Is this the beginning of something special?:naughty:

·
Super Moderator
24,102 Posts
That will be excellent!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Gorgeous.

The more I see the red Brutale RR, the more I'm sure it's the right bike for me.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts