MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unofficial - Post your B3 Films here :)

We don't have great canyon roads here in the Netherlands. We don't even have mountains. :bawling: But we do have great cheese, great beer and of course wooden shoes.

And since we have a lot of water there must be dikes, and were there are dikes there are nice roads. :naughty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTqdHCD13M&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oL_M49j_jQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRild2iaz4&feature=youtu.be

So come and visit the Netherlands, hell i'll even buy you a cup of coffee or tea for the English chaps. :)
Watch me throttle down for the bikers, they are hard to peel from your windscreen and more so to peel from your soul.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, cyclists are protected by law in the Netherlands. If you run them over you have to prove there was nothing you could do to avoid it. Which is well pretty difficult. Combined with the fact that a lot of cyclists don't give a damn or keep playing with there IPhone means slow down.

Hope more vids will follow from all over the world. Like to see the B3 in action. I check Youtube allmost daily. :stickpoke

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hahaha

Looks familiar, I always take this route on my way home from Startwin.
After the end of clip 1 I always drive in the direction of Kampen "Zalkerdijk"

But the ijsseldijk is the better part :mouthwate

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back in the day a used to ride there to. Visit mrs tea bag. (Klazien uit Zalk)
I take the route to Dalfsen mostly.

Haaksbergen - Hengevelde - Diepenheim - Markelo - Holten - Bathmen - Deventer - Zwolle - Dalfsen - Lemele - Hellendoorn - Nijverdal - Holten - Markelo - Diepenheim - Hengevelde - Haaksbergen.

A bit of everything on that route from the country side to hills and rivers.
I also ride towards the North sometimes in the neighborhood of Hoogeveen. Insane cornering with speeds up to and above 200km/h. Not been there yet on my Brute and since i crashed my Corsaro last year i've been riding a bit slower now.

I'm getting old.

·
Registered
60 Posts
this is a awesome place to drive indeed. Better to choose somewhat worse weather, because it will be busy ;-) We always drive from Elburg, Apeldoorn, Deventer, Zwolle and back again. This means less roads from the right when were driving on the dike ;-) so less stopping for right of way ;)

Awesome drive!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both mounted on the helmet? How does that feel wind drag wise?
Mine is mounted on the bars but that causes fbration and ratteling noises.

·
Registered
56 Posts
you kind of felt it but not a big proplem, i have ordered a bunch of mounts and gonna try alternative places. Would have been nice with an external mic to get some motor sound to

·
Registered
216 Posts
I tried the top mount position and did not like it so i did this spot which is just on the chin/collar of my arai. I really do not notice it there much and for visibility, I only see a very small fraction of it, so it does not block viewing at all. Also i like how its just above those sexy intakes when i ride my b3. :hitit:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree on top of the helmet is probably not the best place for the cam. Not any sound other than the wind and It came to long from the motorcycle action and did not capture what was going on there I think.
I have high hopes for the chest mount :laughing:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
The problem with action cams, certainly in the UK, is the footage often incriminates yourself, if you get pulled by the police and they know you have a camera there's a good chance they'll watch/confiscate the footage and bust you for it, only if your doing something wrong obviously, same goes for if you share it up on youtube too :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thankfully in my area, the police cannot confiscate unless I am being arrested. I ride alone or with one other sometimes but I'm no groupie or serious hooligan especially around area police like to be.
Ride safe gents! Keep the vids coming.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
He could also do with reading the user manual, that why he might find out it's got a third gear and more ;) :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts