MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if some people on here have ever heard the term but seems there is quite a bit of Post Whoring going on as of late.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Says the guy posting about posting :stickpoke

BTW, I have family functions for the next two weekends :( so a no go Saturday.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Here Al. Feel free to borrow this in responding to Ryan. :drummer:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol!

Although this is funny as hell it sux a little when some post whore in a legitemate thread. And some that are actually offenders like to correct others on post whoring.

Not pointing fingers just see a trend going on

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
There are a few dirty dirty whores on our beloved forum.....whores or not most all of it is pretty entertaining

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whores are girls that F everyone including me bitches are girls who F everbody but me!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Attention Post Whores:
I'm still trending at less than 100 posts per year in the forum, so if you need someone to whore for you, I'm your man!

- Just having fun with this Al. :) What thread are you taking about?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Post whoring? Lol. Cpl threads n the for sale section but goes on in quite a few others.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Post whoring? Lol. Cpl threads n the for sale section but goes on in quite a few others.
Agree, I've noticed it too. But it seems to go on in nearly all of the forums that I participate in - gun forums, car forums, motorcycle forums... Kind of like that thread here about 10 cars guys shouldn't drive - those post whores are compensating for something. :naughty:

·
Registered
183 Posts
So, if someone is post whoring, and then stops post whoring, are they still post whoring, or is that post post whoring??:later:

·
Registered
659 Posts
it's past post whoring...

LOL Andrew!

Now Get on the Fire Engine!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts