MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
8,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been known to modify my MV just a little:naughty:. I would like to see what everyone are doing to their F3. I will get one in the future. Just not this year. So bring on the carbon, paint, and aftermarket parts. Lets see who has the best moded F3.

· Registered
590 Posts
I have been known to modify my MV just a little:naughty:. I would like to see what everyone are doing to their F3. I will get one in the future. Just not this year. So bring on the carbon, paint, and aftermarket parts. Lets see who has the best moded F3.

I'll post some fresh pics later, but here's my list for my white F3 (off the top of my head)

Swapped all the black plastics w CF pieces (just need the triangle dash cover piece)
CF belly pan
CF exhaust shield
Polished up the stock exhaust tips to a silvery satin finish
Rizoma levers and rear sets
MV white accessory seat
Tinted grey racing screen
Moto Corse frame plugs
Moto Corse titanium rad and oil cooler guards
White turn signal lenses
D3 Components tail tidy w Rizoma LED indicators.
Oberon heavy bar ends in silver
MV Corse pillion seat cover (not yet installed)
MV Corse engine case covers
Moto Corse brackets, Ohlins steering damper

And the more practical items:

Heating elements under stock grips
LED battery charge indicator light

To do wish list:

EVR slipper clutch
Titanium headers
Microtec ECU ( when available)

Fun thread!

· Old Wing Nut
25,234 Posts
I'll post some fresh pics later, but here's my list for my white F3 (off the top of my head)

Swapped all the black plastics w CF pieces (just need the triangle dash cover piece)
CF belly pan
CF exhaust shield
Polished up the stock exhaust tips to a silvery satin finish
Rizoma levers and rear sets
MV white accessory seat
Tinted grey racing screen
Moto Corse frame plugs
Moto Corse titanium rad and oil cooler guards
White turn signal lenses
D3 Components tail tidy w Rizoma LED indicators.
Oberon heavy bar ends in silver
MV Corse pillion seat cover (not yet installed)
MV Corse engine case covers
Moto Corse brackets, Ohlins steering damper

And the more practical items:

Heating elements under stock grips
LED battery charge indicator light

To do wish list:

EVR slipper clutch
Titanium headers
Microtec ECU ( when available)

Fun thread!
Well....

Attachments

· Registered
4,603 Posts
Nobody else!?! Wil is the only one with a sweet F3? C'mon guys post us up something good since Wil is busy slamming a few back. :friday:

· Registered
504 Posts
Modified F3

Work in progress.You can see the painted Sharkskinz CF bodywork with integrated passenger seat cowl, D3 tail tidy and Dymag forged aluminum front wheel. You can't see the aluminum subframe. Next up: Dymag SSSA rear wheel (once they decide to make them), ECU reflash and HP Corse hydroformed exhaust.

Attachments

· Registered
1,552 Posts
Most of us just replace bits with fancier bits. Changing colour, now THAT'S a mod!
And Roger's F3 is no trailer queen either, he rides It!

You can see a few more photos here.

Me? I'm waiting for the frickin' weather to clear so I can get my bike to my suspension guru. New Elka rear shock and re work the front end plus some other goodies.
Once I have something worth photographing I'll post 'em here. Until then you'll have to make do with this one from last years Duck's Fly South rally.

· Registered
17,193 Posts
I'm liking that yellow bike.

· Registered
4,603 Posts
Nice, I like the matched pair. Is the F3 a 675 or an 800, and how do you like it in comparison, is it hard to take out when you have the RR sitting in the stable?

· Registered
17 Posts
Rigby1985 nice QD Exhaust. I ordered mine and been waiting for 4 weeks now.. How do you like it? How's it sound? Did you get a power commander?
Its an awesome sound, very obnoxious and over the top, but on full chat is brilliant! But i didnt even bother turning it on with the baffles in place.
And a heads up, if you too plan to remove them, do it before fitting the exhaust as it made life so much easier.
I havent fitted a power commander and everything is still lovely and smooth, i was lead to believe you can have it remapped without use of a p.c...

· Registered
87 Posts

Upgraded the tail light to be integrated with turn signals. and removed the huge tail peace for the licence plate.

Quite happy with it looks like a true 2013 tail light with LED ... the stock light is such garbage.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.