MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I have spent countless hours fiddling with the code and the site, I do expect some bugs to be found which I have not been able to test! Please post them here as it will help the progress of mvagusta.net.

-Admin

·
Registered
44 Posts
Avatars: not able to upload any??

Is this still being worked on? Or am I just an idiot who doesn't know how to upload an avatar.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Alright -- just had to do some settings regarding the forums method of uploading avatars. Everything should be working! thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
admin said:
Alright -- just had to do some settings regarding the forums method of uploading avatars. Everything should be working! thanks
OK, I now see more avatars avail....however, I wanted to upload my own....or if you don't mind..make an avatar from the rear shot of my MV in my profile/registery entry??

Thanks

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now you should be able to go to your USER CP right above on the left and go to avatars to upload one (it should work, but it can be picky about the size). Anyway, because you asked I have added yours to the list of public avatars available!

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Videos

I am having trouble viewing the video of the ferrari and mv as well as a couple others.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1] Make sure you are logged in to view it
2] Right click and "SAVE AS" instead of just streaming it

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
i tried that too, my window's media player says it does not support that type of file. i do an auto login so i am logged on whenever i go to look at them. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dan,

Have you tried the User CP and gone to avatars in the forum section? If you go to Edit Avatar you should have the option to upload your own avatar. If you are still having problems with it let me know--

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have a suggestion.

For attached images, set it up so the image opens in a new window. That way if you click the "x" to close it, you don't close the forum.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ARCHILLE said:
How about a trackday/Race section?! :stickpoke... :laughing:
Need suggestions on the breakdown of the trackday/race section. WSBK/MOTO GP/General track etc etc...

This has been suggested before just haven't thought up a good way to break it down

·
Registered
479 Posts
admin said:
Sweetness.

admin said:
Need suggestions on the breakdown of the trackday/race section. WSBK/MOTO GP/General track etc etc...

This has been suggested before just haven't thought up a good way to break it down
Heh, I was going to ask for this too, but thought I'd used my chit for the day. :laughing:

I doubt many people are amateur racing MV's, so that probably doesn't warrant it's own section.

I say do a combined trackday/amateur race section, and a pro race section, with a BIG NO SPOILERS sticky thread. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts