MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just read on sky news that the budget for road safety ( speed camera's ) has been cut by 40% and they'll be turning most of the camera's off!!!!!! Some as early as next week.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest, there's hardly any camera's up here anyway. I can go from coast to coast and not even see a police car or camera.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
In Australia I think it has been the hundreds of millions of $$ of revenue raised from the speed cameras that has kept our economy from going in to recession this time around....

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
To be honest, there's hardly any camera's up here anyway. I can go from coast to coast and not even see a police car or camera.
Are you serious? :mouthwate Man, if it wasn't for you totally sh*te weather, I'd come live there ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Try heading up into Jockland from here! Camera's every few miles as soon as your passport is stamped at the Jock Border Control, bloody hiding behind trees, down road dips bloody everywhere!:banghead:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Im sure it said on the news England and Wales

if it is scotland, great.

20mins from Glenrothes eh!

Im originally from Freuchie, 20 mins in what direction?

I guess any direction out off Glenrothes is good :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bugger, maybe it is only South-scotlandshire that`s shutting off the camera`s, but there`s not many around here anyway.

I`m currently at Leuchars. Though that might be changing to Coningsby in Lincolnshire soon!! Not much of a hardship as it`s only 6 miles from Cadwell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts