MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good was that last minute of qualifying :mouthwate.

Where did Danny pull that lap from with such a full track, he's just building confidence all the time.....bugger.

I think Crutchlow needs to pull his neck in and stop falling of.

Did anybody tell Marquez if you have a huge crash, you need to be scared and go slower, apparently not.
I would be suprised if both Nicky and Dovi is still on the same team next year, there's a young guy on the Ducati learning the ropes very quickly. Dovi done well there, good on him.
I also think Jorge and Rossi will have their hands full today, just to get that Yamaha on the podium.

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
It's definitely turning out to be an interesting season. MotoGP needed it badly too. Looking forward to watch the race tomorrow for a bunch of different reasons.
Cal is doing great, but now, with the threat of exiting due to Espargaro, I bet he really tries to ride the wheels off it, and I hope he can keep it upright whilst he does. +1 on Dovi too, really want to see Ducati become competitive again, Wish Nicky could show up more often. Hopefully if the other factories do sign on next year and are competitive, the GP races will get really exiting again.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Now all the 'I told you that he would....' can come out of the woodwork. ;)

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Great ride for Crutchlow. Marquez should have just chilled out a little after a perfect pass on a struggling Perdrosa. He would have easily kept second. Bummer about Vale, I think that was All Bautista, as it looked to me like Rossi was well in front. And oomph what an impact. I thought Rossi was going to really be hurt. Glad both are okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts