MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's not a done deal yet, though I do have a deposit. Here's what I'm considering replacing the Senna with. At least she's Italian!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
James , it's a 2000 Touring spider, a little larger than the Giulia. Tony, yep definitely enjoying the Brute. I'm continually amazed at how flickable it is! John, you're a trip, you've got me pegged for the classic drive through the country look. Sorry, sgsolo as I've already taken a deposit on the bike.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ah gotcha, thought you meant you put a deposit on the car. Well, good luck selling the bike, and congrats on the car if you decide to get it!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice car Masis, :) please post up a few more pics if you buy it. :smoking:You may need one of these as well as that scarf :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pier,
Just realizing you're from Bologna. A good friend of mine has told me about this great road that leads to Firenze. The Futa, are you aware of it?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
John,
Where can I find a cap like that?

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all for the info and the wishes...I've been dreaming about this car for a while. Bad news though, as when I took it for a test drive yesterday, I detected a leak from the valve cover and it popped out of reverse gear. Nothing major but we'll see what happens. In the meantime, there's a chap flying in from Cali to buy my baby. Pier, I will ride the Futa one day, maybe we can do it together. I almost did a couple of years back when I visited a friend in Villa de Barberino (sp?), which is between Firenze and Sienna. There I met and went to the shop of the famous 70's Laverda factory rider, but for the life of me his name is failing me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts