4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5/12 Nevermore/Chris McCauley's memorial ride

I just want to get the ball rolling....
here are some ideas:

Memorial ride for our friend Chris
http://www.chris515.com/
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=411

Cost: $10(or more!)donation per person, to be collected by an assigned person on the date of the ride. please make checks payable to the McCauley Family Trust

Where: Malibu/Rock Store

Dates: Saturdays 5/12? 5/19? 5/26? I hope I will be able to get time off on those days... :stickpoke :conveyer: :eek:nthecan:

For the price of 1 tank of gas, We will have a great time and help out the McCauley family!

:f4: :f4: :f4:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
i wish i could be there..... you can imagine how much place of residence makes that nearly impossible

one question:

why not make the entrance donation a bit MORE than $10.00?
$25.00 would be more appropriate...

afterall, this is an MV Agusta forum.... and not one for Ural, if you know what i mean

i made a donation to the trust 2 days ago..... and i'm sure i'll send more

not trying to be offensive....
it's just that i'm sure that Chris' family can use all the help we can offer

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I would think its the thought that counts, not the amount of $$.

Just because we all have expensive bikes, doesn't mean we all have a boatload of disposable income.

People will give what they can/want. putting a min price shouldn't affect that too much.

Nice to see this getting put in motion, great stuff guys.

·
Registered
135 Posts
We're in for the 12th or the 26th...

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The motorcycling friends of Chris got together and talked about the ride after the memorial service, we are getting the word out to other motorcycle community, like the R1 forum and the WSMC guys etc.

Greg, I understand your point, I trust that people will do their best... you sure you can't make it out here? there will be bikes to ride if you come out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll be there if I get my bike soon. But if I don't, can someone please put a address for me to send a check to?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In lieu of flowers, a trust fund for Ryan and Sarah has been established. If you would like to make a donation to the fund, please make checks payable to the McCauley Family Trust and send to Baxter Credit Union at address below.

Baxter Credit Union
c/o McCauley Family Trust
1212 Alton Parkway
Irvine CA 92606
949 250 5033

http://www.chris515.com/

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I am fairly positive i'll be making it. I hope to see as many socal MV'ers as I can since this will be the last weekend i'll have my MV in southern california. I will be riding her up the following week!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
OK, it looks like the 12th will be the date...

Dear friends of the forum, please spread the word aound, if you are a member of other motorcycle forum, please link this thread so we can get more riders there... for the price of 1 fill-up, we can get together have a good time and help Chris' family.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts