MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning folks, just one question......is the seat on your bike porous?...mine lets rain through and soaks the foam padding which can be very disconcerting at my age :blush: Anyone else have this problem and if so is there a cure

Brian1100xx

:later:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Brian1100xx said:
Morning folks, just one question......is the seat on your bike porous?...mine lets rain through and soaks the foam padding which can be very disconcerting at my age :blush: Anyone else have this problem and if so is there a cure

Brian1100xx

:later:

You could try recovering the seat with Alcantera Brian, still might not be 100% waterproof though. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steptoe, in Northern Scotland it persists down occasionally and it cannot be avoided :bawling:
So have no choice but to leave it in the rain sometimes.....HELL

:rolleyes:
Brian1100xx

·
Registered
127 Posts
Watch it with your kid....yeah...riiiiiiiight..... :laughing:
I dont know if he's international....but he made it to Chicago!
My kids watch the show and play the video games.

Doesnt do anything for Brians wet ass, but we are entertained. And isnt that really the point? :toothless

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
BDMF said:
EXCELLENT, Jack!

Hey, are you coming to Autobahn for the April trackday?
Is that STT? I don't have anything scheduled with STT this year. There's a small chance I'm going to Grattan April 15th weekend. If I do, I doubt I'll be there both days. But I'll probably be at one of the days at Road America Aptil 19th and 20th.

Doesn't look like NESBA is at Autobahn until June.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I Brian, I've been stuck in a few downpours. A couple of absolute monsoons but never has my seat absorbed water. I'd suspect the edges of the seat pod allowing water in. Perhaps unscrew from the back and check how tight of a fit and maybe add silicone?

Well, that doesnt' explain how it's getting your arse wet unless it also squeezes the water back out the edges between seat and plastic?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
BDMF said:
Watch it with your kid....yeah...riiiiiiiight..... :laughing:
I dont know if he's international....but he made it to Chicago!
My kids watch the show and play the video games.

Doesnt do anything for Brians wet ass, but we are entertained. And isnt that really the point? :toothless
growing up with Japanese anime and cartoons, It took me about 2 weeks to understand what sponge bob cartoon was about, it is such a weird idea for a cartoon, a sponge?! purely American humor I guess.

There is a video game? you play it?

BTW, one shall never ASSume it is his ass that's soggy, what make you so sure? Well, I don't care frankly. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Gladio said:
LOL! With a comment like that you MUST change your avatar! :flickoff:

You now and forever will be known as Patrick...
Ah, you like role-playing fantasy?? If you really need me to be, sure... but which would you want to be, Squidward or Sandy? :laughing: :laughing: j/k

wow, joking aside, I am surprised that so many here are SBSP fan :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
odonata said:
Ah, you like role-playing fantasy?? If you really need me to be, sure... but which would you want to be, Squidward or Sandy? :laughing: :laughing: j/k

wow, joking aside, I am surprised that so many here are SBSP fan :laughing: :laughing:
Sponge Bob trancends all age groups. It's great comedy. I don't think he relates to all genders, however. My wife HATES that show.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts