MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
if he was on 285, 75 or 85, i bet people were still passing him & the cops during the chase. Those roads are like racetracks with headlights and an occasional blinker!

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
i love the bumper stickers that say "i'm not tailgating, i'm drafting" and "i'm not speeding, i'm qualifying", and i have only ever seen them in ATL

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i love the bumper stickers that say "i'm not tailgating, i'm drafting" and "i'm not speeding, i'm qualifying", and i have only ever seen them in ATL
I've seen those stickers all over the place and usually accompanied by a 3, 6, 8, 88, or some other nascar number and a calvin pissing on a Ford/chevy logo. They must be selling those as a package.

·
Administrator
20,353 Posts
Damn...I'm out of town...what did I miss???

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol...I still don't know what you guys are talking out...post a video link...cause I missed it all :stickpoke

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Man I missed it to I was watching the Police Chase at work down in Florida but that was just some Cager in a Mazda. The Gixxer would have been way better to watch.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
I've searched for it, but found nothing. If/when I find it, I'll post it up

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
no, not at all.... they've had some pretty rough crashes due to that fact. Not too long ago there was a 'vette that ran, and ended up flipping over a turnpike, landing upside down on a 45* concrete embankment, then exploding to bits (from impact and fire). When they posted the pics, you couldn't tell it was a 'vette.... except from the "flag" emblem that sits between the exhausts. I'm not sure if the cops had anything to do with that, but they were chasing them.
They will use the pit maneuver any chance they get! :jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
To me it seems like those cops are up for it - lighting up what would otherwise be a dull day.

I probably should NOT post this on here, but I out ran the cops many years ago on a Yahama DT 175 of all things :laughing: It's amazing how useful a tight laneway & sharp set of stairs can be!

Best ban my kids from MVAgusta.net, there are somethings they just don't need to know!:grin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts