MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a stupid question but I took off the seat today to get at the tools and noticed a large white plastic unplugged connector. It has a larger side (clear plastic) and a smaller black plug that clearly connects into it. It is unplugged. What is it, and should I connect it???? all the lights etc...are working properly no clue what this connector is for.

Any help out there as to what it is and whether I should connect it together would be appreciated.

Sq.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Probably a stupid question but I took off the seat today to get at the tools and noticed a large white plastic unplugged connector. It has a larger side (clear plastic) and a smaller black plug that clearly connects into it. It is unplugged. What is it, and should I connect it???? all the lights etc...are working properly no clue what this connector is for.

Any help out there as to what it is and whether I should connect it together would be appreciated.

Sq.
Hi Squid

Just checked underneath my seat...........same as that, mine is unplugged too!

·
Administrator
20,051 Posts
Diagnostic connection??

Photo??

·
Registered
983 Posts

Sq.
I would think it is for connecting a battery charger. If that is the same as my 910R. I got a charger when I purchased the bike. :lightning

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I would think it is for connecting a battery charger. If that is the same as my 910R. I got a charger when I purchased the bike. :lightning
Yeah I was wondering if it was that as well. Under my seat is a black plug with a removable 'cover' fitted into the end of it. you remove this 'cover' from the end and connect the battery charger supplied with your bike. But you'd need to be sure that's what it is...post a photo so we can be sure. Cheers Brian.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Battery Tender connection

·
Registered
241 Posts
I moved mine tender plug so you dont have to take off that seat so often big pain in the a$$ because my lock is always loose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts