MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As all of you know, Carl (CAG) has been a part of the mvagusta.net community since the earliest of days. We have also known him to be a reliable source of all sorts of used MV parts.

Today I'm happy to announce him as a sponsor. He has a parts site available for viewing at: http://www.mvagustaparts.us/

Look for his banner ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congratulations Carl, all the best! He has gotten me out of trouble with his parts on numerous occasions.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Carl is integrity personified. Anybody doing business with CAG will get top-notch, honest, fair treatment. You can count on it.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Phantastic ! For sure Carl is deserving it and I will keep a look at Your site Carl.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I wonder if he has an extra clavicle? I guy I know threw himself down the road and could use one- new is preferred, but used if in good shape would be ok too ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
hahaha

I wonder if he has an extra clavicle? I guy I know threw himself down the road and could use one- new is preferred, but used if in good shape would be ok too ;)
Don't panick, they mend themselves most of the time.....:naughty:
Or like mine they add couple of plates, some tasty Ti screw's and it's like new.:smoking:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.