MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please be aware. been getting PM's from a bogus user with zero posts about selling things etc. Wants personal info etc. Obviously up to some scam. Please be aware, just in case you get the same. Cheers

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do you guys have the user name that sent the message?

Alvin could probably delete them or something? Or maybe set a rule that you have to have at least a few posts before sending PMs. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i got one from a guy asking about MC pipes. guy said he's in Oz and wanted prices.

this is it.

Andrew-1000R

No MVs in the Registry

Default Moto Corse Pipes
Just wanted to confirm the prices you quoted in this thread.
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showth...?t=8744&page=3

A am very interested in getting a full set.
Are the prices you quoted still valid, could you provide an estimate for delivery to Sydney.

How would i go about paying for them?

Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated, the dealer i bought my 1000r from wants to charge me aus$2000 to swap for modified stock exhaust. I would much rather spend $4k on something that looks that damn good then $2k on some dodgy pipes.

thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
The PM in question goes something like this----------- and asks for home address/phone #, etc. My filter now took those out and replaces it with a bold POSSIBLE SCAM message (now replaced with ...) I have deleted all of his PMs:

Hello

I am interested in buying the biondi screen with mini fairing that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price ...

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (...) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your
details to me at:... for a quick reply.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
That looks legit. :p

i know, that's the funny part. i replied a while ago with the prices and what not. asked him to introduce himselfon the forum, but nothing. :wtf:

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Nicensleazy has done a runner

Please be aware. been getting PM's from a bogus user with zero posts about selling things etc. Wants personal info etc. Obviously up to some scam. Please be aware, just in case you get the same. Cheers

Where has the old 'sleaze' dissapeared to??

He's been AWOL for ages..............................C'mon 'Bunny' show yourself!!

We know your lurking somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts