MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place where I'm going to put my bike for winter. Garage mat came today, but I can't get the bike inside by myself. I'll need a friend to help me to put the rearaxlestand on, avoiding to brake the floor.

·
Registered
822 Posts
the little f4 looks great on there, awesome picture!

·
Registered
848 Posts
AVe said:
This is the place where I'm going to put my bike for winter. Garage mat came today, but I can't get the bike inside by myself. I'll need a friend to help me to put the rearaxlestand on, avoiding to brake the floor.

Never mind the floor, Brutale is more precious.... :king:
btw, great carpet !!! :guitarist

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like the mat, but don't you think it's a little big for that bike! LOL!!
Joking aside, I've been thinking about getting a mat like that myself.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey what's this "winter" thing? Down here riding in our winter is simply beautiful, not too hot not too cold. In summer It can get really hot so you pick your times.Such as early morning before all the crazies get out.
Basically we ride all year round, I guess we are spoilt. I have been to Finland in Winter and can appreciate you parking it during that time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dumbcomputers said:
Nice Ironing board.
Want to see it??? It's professional style. :stickpoke

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next step. Now the room is ready for the bike.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Brutaleman said:
M V Manhatten, what do you think of the K1200 S as a choice for sport touring?
Its an excellent bike for sport touring. I did a US Cross country trip on the RS a couple years ago and it was great as well, but the S is definitely more fun. A little less fairing and a little more crouched, but just as comfy. We did about 850 miles a day on the RS - not sure i would go that high on the S, but thats the bike i take if i am going to spend more than one overnight on the bike. Its fast, agile, and vibration free...

·
Registered
128 Posts
no silly thats for when the MV gets lonely.....the new Moto gp video should be out soon....and the chair is for coddeling (thats probably not right)....if i could avoid pissing off the woman id sleep with mine

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally I Got it in. :yo:
Sorry guys the photo is not very good quality, but I'll try to take a better one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some more (better) photos added to album.

·
Registered
38 Posts
AVe said:
Finally I Got it in. :yo:
Sorry guys the photo is not very good quality, but I'll try to take a better one.
Great photo, I feel sorry for our Brutes sitting in a cold garage inside their plastic air bubble. I best not ever let them see that pic! already got one bike sitting in the kitchen! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone else who have bike/s in house??? :yo:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts