MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pit bull front and rear stands. Bought them back in January and sold the bike so I don't need anymore. $200. Would prefer local pick up because they will be kinda expensive to ship. Had them on a 2014 f4. Not sure what else they will fit so don't ask. 910 638 8847

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Killer price. If I didn't already have the same set...

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Pretty sure all MV rear hubs are same size, so this stand should fit all.

By the way, replacement pins are available for most all single side swing arm bikes from Pit Bull for around $20~30.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Pretty sure all MV rear hubs are same size, so this stand should fit all.

By the way, replacement pins are available for most all single side swing arm bikes from Pit Bull for around $20~30.
Thanks for the information. I was actually looking at the pins on the Pit Bull site which is why I asked the question. I just took another look and I realized I misread the information. It's the Ducati's that have the 43mm and 41mm hubs. Sending a PM to the OP

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
OK....now that I won't be hijacking his For Sale thread, I will add this...

I have a PitBull rear stand I don't need, currently fitted with a pin for a Honda or Triumph. Here in the Atlanta area. Yours for only $75 since you will need to buy a pin for the MV (and what a steal if you can use as is?).
:baddeal:

·
Registered
483 Posts
OK....now that I won't be hijacking his For Sale thread, I will add this...

I have a PitBull rear stand I don't need, currently fitted with a pin for a Honda or Triumph. Here in the Atlanta area. Yours for only $75 since you will need to buy a pin for the MV (and what a steal if you can use as is?).
:baddeal:
I may be confused but I thought you only needed the pins for front stands and single sided rear stands. Is it a single sided rear stand that was used for a Honda or Triumph? I checked the fitment chart and the only pin it showed for my Honda was referring to the front stand.

If it's a standard rear stand then they typically either have a spool attachment or rubber attachment that lifts under the swingarm on both sides.

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
There are some Hondas with single side swing arms...yes indeed....and quite a few Triumphs as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts