MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. is anyone aware of this MV helmet?

http://www.mvagusta.it/Store/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?id=421&cid=121

i just love the way it looks. simply stunning! but, i am trying to make sure that it functions as well as it looks. it appears to be an Arai Corsair 7 (Corsair V is the newest); but, not sure.

appreciate your feedback.

thanks.

henry.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I was choosing between that one ant the italian flag version.

Hard choice but I the italian flag fitted me better.

Its an awesome helmet though!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like it, not sure I could afford one though:bawling:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Suomy. Fake vent graphics. Fake fairing fasteners. Fake .... :violin:

Rush job???
agree, MikeF4Black. i am little bit disappointed. no offence; but, i would have preferred if MV chose a top-tier Arai. moving on...!

cheers.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Aviator, although I've never tried one on that actually fitted my bonce, I believe Suomy (the top of the range models anyway) are good helmets. I've seen this design in the flesh and I was a bit disappointed. Fake etc. MV Corse has one other design you might like to have a look at, also a Suomy.

Then again you might want to have a look at the AGV TiTech Ago replica. I have one and it's absolutely stunning. If it fits you of course.

Good luck in your quest! :drummer:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Aviator, although I've never tried one on that actually fitted my bonce, I believe Suomy (the top of the range models anyway) are good helmets. I've seen this design in the flesh and I was a bit disappointed. Fake etc. MV Corse has one other design you might like to have a look at, also a Suomy.

Then again you might want to have a look at the AGV TiTech Ago replica. I have one and it's absolutely stunning. If it fits you of course.

Good luck in your quest! :drummer:
I was looking into that one too but it made my head look like it was HUGE!
I don't know why but suomy just fits me right the other one, and I have tried most of the other brands, just don't fit me as I want.

Don't know if you would call it a rush job, the paintjob looks very good and the weight of the helmet is almost zero thanks to the dual fiberglass.
Yes the vents are fake but so are most vents on most (non-performance) cars. These vents do look good and having real vents in those places would be a immense job.

I think it all depends on how a helmet fits not the brand.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Ricky, (re)post a pic of the other one. Aviator might like it.

I'm still impressed by fit, finish, quietness and stability of the GP-Tech... :blah:
here is the other.

guys what is noise listening to your exhaust for me is pure music :D

But yes suomy isn't very quiet in wind sound. But as I said it just fits me the best.

But quality of these brands are always good.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

dude, you weren't kidding! i love the way it looks on the site. as i was researching, stumbled on Rossi's GP-Tech (Five Continent model)! granted, Ago's replica looks clean; but, i worship Rossi! :)

the GP-Tech vents look better than Ti-Tech. it appears that the front vents on the Ago (Ti-Tech) can't be closed. so, the GP-Tech seems like a slightly better model. and, i really got to get the Rossi replica! so, i am leaning toward that.

thanks, MikeF4Black, for pointing me toward AGV (i was stuck on Corsair V Dani Pedrosa!)

henry.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i have 2 gp-techs. bends my ears down = pain, hard to change shields. try b4 you buy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts