MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if ferracci is contracted with pirelli yet ?? its even more insane of a 2 lap stint under a track record if luca has never ridden on pirelli tires , but just to be a dick they could of thrown some qualifiers on the bike for media attention . pirellis scare me though hopefully they l last the whole race for him they tend to drop off fast an dunlop has a huge amount of data on american tracks . id hate to see the mv riders racing thier tires an not the other riders .

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
logos1111 said:
does anyone know if ferracci is contracted with pirelli yet ?? its even more insane of a 2 lap stint under a track record if luca has never ridden on pirelli tires , but just to be a dick they could of thrown some qualifiers on the bike for media attention . pirellis scare me though hopefully they l last the whole race for him they tend to drop off fast an dunlop has a huge amount of data on american tracks . id hate to see the mv riders racing thier tires an not the other riders .
Pirellis are the spec tires in European Superstock. He's been riding on them all year, in other words.

No surprise that they broke the track record. Dunlop isn't nearly so dominant in club racing, and outside of the factory only Dunlops that the top teams get, Michelin, Bridgestone and Pirelli DOT tires are the equal or the better than Dunlops.

And the Michelins and Pirellis last a LOT longer for my type of riding.

Some rider still prefer Dunlops, but you'll find that the divisions between riders are becoming more equal than ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts