MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Great article describing the difference between their SP & SC version of the SuperCorsa tire. Here in the US I believe the SC version is largely sold at track day events or you can purchase here: Diablo Supercorsa Version 3 Track Day Tire

I run the SC1 on the front and SC3 (185/60-17) on the rear of my 675 F3 using it on both road and track duty. The SC version does run different PSI sets vs the SP so check with the distributer for recommended PSI settings street & track.

Anybody else run the SC's?

· Registered
856 Posts
I have been racing on them for years. Love them... Only slicks I will use. I run SC1s on my race bikes and on my MV track bike I run a SC1 up front and a SC2 out rear.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the non-slick Trackday tire because it its DOT legal so I don't have to swap between track & street.

Another plus is that they are C H E A P E R than the SPs, and with few MV folks wearing out their tires before they time out, SCs are a win.

· Registered
856 Posts
I thought about the track day slick for the MV but after racing on the SC1s, I just don't want to change to anything different. I love the tires.

Reactions: Velocess

· Registered
633 Posts
I run the TD SC3 on my little 400 track bike. I really like them thus far. Maybe one day will switch to the Sc1 and 2.

· Registered
856 Posts
I run the TD SC3 on my little 400 track bike. I really like them thus far. Maybe one day will switch to the Sc1 and 2.
I considered them in the MV as it is just a track day bike and I teach on it. They would probably last longer then my SC1

Reactions: falcn
1 - 6 of 6 Posts