MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys, hi Greg!
how are you guys owners of 910 R doing as far as knowledge of delivery dates on the pipes for the 2007 910 Brutale? I keep calling my dealer..but of course he already sold the bike and will not get to charge me anything to install the new pipes...so when I ask him for an ETA on the pipes, all I get is..."when we will get them we will let you know". Some shit...excuse my french! Do any of you have any better answers than the ones from my dealer? Thanks
Alfredo :bandit:

·
Registered
154 Posts
alfredob said:
Hello Guys, hi Greg!
how are you guys owners of 910 R doing as far as knowledge of delivery dates on the pipes for the 2007 910 Brutale? I keep calling my dealer..but of course he already sold the bike and will not get to charge me anything to install the new pipes...so when I ask him for an ETA on the pipes, all I get is..."when we will get them we will let you know". Some shit...excuse my french! Do any of you have any better answers than the ones from my dealer? Thanks
Alfredo :bandit:
People who bought the 910R from 2006 still haven't received their pipes yet! I've been waiting since April. As for the 2007 models, who knows? Maybe they'll all come in one huge tanker ... not!

·
Registered
48 Posts
herrsonic said:
People who bought the 910R from 2006 still haven't received their pipes yet! I've been waiting since April. As for the 2007 models, who knows? Maybe they'll all come in one huge tanker ... not!
Thats incorrect. I recived my pipes a month ago and they are awsom... :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
haven't heard anything...
but, owning a 2007 bike.... i won't even start salivating until the 2006 guys and gals get THEIR'S....

i am NOT hopeful that i'll EVER see them, at this point
so.... when/if they DO come, i'll be pleasantly surprised

every day i read about all the FINANCIAL TROUBLES of the company... which makes me LESS confident in receiving this exhaust pieces

don't get me wrong.... i'm NOT happy at all they we don't have the pieces
but.... at this point i'm more than THRILLED to be on this amazing bike and will enjoy the INDUCTION ROAR.... and worry about exhaust sounds later

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
822 Posts
We could try and pull a Harley-Davidson manuever and buy the company, take it public, get stupid rich, and have all the exhaust systems we could dream of.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Tommorrow I will pick either a brutale R or a S4rs and if I decide for the brutale I will have it with the Titanium exhaust already, at least that is that way we have it here in this beautiful country!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts