MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinkin of taking Mrs B out today on the brute. Do you reckon i need to raise the rear & alter some stuff

Ta

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
pretty stiff already.... for 'normal' riding i reckon you'll be fine....

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
How much do you and Mrs B weigh? For a short ride you should be fine, but as I recall you are pretty good size. You might want to bump up the compression setting a bit.

CAG

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes cag ...Its ok i know pretty good size equates to big fooker...106kgs to be exact & 6ft 2.

Mrs B around 70kg but hardly venturs out on it

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
give the compression damping some clicks up....my owner manual came with a suspension sheet that has recommended settings. I'd copy them for you, but I'm in Daytona right now and the manual is at home.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Thinkin of taking Mrs B out today on the brute. Do you reckon i need to raise the rear & alter some stuff

Ta
B-man: The only thing you need to alter is the number of motorcycles in you garage. Buy something big for two up, and/or buy Ms. B her own scoot.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah Randy . done that last year with the multistrada..well boring.. She does,nt go on that much to warrant a touring machine & besides the more i scare the shit out of her the less she comes out.....he he

And as for her own ..fuck me it would be in the 1st wall.... now theres a thought !!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts