1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
410 Posts
What do you think is going through the mind of the guy that I highlighted in this picture? Let's have a caption contest...here's mine:

"holy shitski...you comrade-dudes who started this are all a bunch of communists!"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
"from this view, the guy standing on the side of the highway looks upsidedown, i wonder why he's standing over there"

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
"для славы мати России, я сделаю ручку посадки!! для славы мати России, я сделаю ручку посадки!!"

Translation: "for the glory of mother Russia, I will make the landing stick!! for the glory of mother Russia, I will make the landing stick!!"

BTW, check out the cagers on the oppiste side, see the guy opened his door?!

I wonder if they had a pile up too!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
sgcullen said:
What do you think is going through the mind of the guy that I highlighted in this picture? Let's have a caption contest...here's mine:

"holy shitski...you comrade-dudes who started this are all a bunch of communists!"
Nice highlighting...It looks as if he might land on top of the guys on the bike next to him.

Judging by those skid marks it looks like they were going maybe a little too fast.

·
Registered
774 Posts
The most incredible thing I see on those pics is that some passengers (most women) are not wearing any helmet or leather as the pilot do.

Does the russian people don't like there women ?? :cool:

Can't believe you can ride in group and so fast (see tire traces on the ground) without ANY protection ???????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts