MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Yes, it has been well documented that blue and silver is the fastest color.

Also, though less well known, is that owners of blue and silver F4s are more intelagint and gooder looking.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I love that color but i must say mine is faster(Blk/Gry)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
No, the fastest one represents the best racer of all time- you know, the one with a big yellow (1) on the side fairing! :)

Nice pics, the bike is a beauty

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Fastest colour?:stickpoke

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Also, though less well known, is that owners of blue and silver F4s are more intelagint and gooder looking.

Undoubtedly proven by the same official govenment agency that has documented that Brutale owners are smarter, better looking, and better lovers than the entire population of F4 owners....:stickpoke

·
Registered
522 Posts

Carl what is gooder looking?:stickpoke
But if I were to get a F4 the blue and silver would be my 1st pick.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
By the way, did you get the news letter from Cliffs about the open house on the 3rd? It says free dyno runs courtesy of Dyno Solutions.

I wonder if John knows about this?

We New Englanders should organize a group ride down there.

CAG

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Gooder comes before better, but after nicer.

CAG

:laughing: Love your sense of humour Carl.
As kids we used to say " mines betterer than yours", there was no come back, betterer was the best :loser:

Back on topic, jwm2k3, if you get yourself a monoposto seat cowling to go with the single rear sets, then she'll look fast. :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
By the way, did you get the news letter from Cliffs about the open house on the 3rd? It says free dyno runs courtesy of Dyno Solutions.

I wonder if John knows about this?

We New Englanders should organize a group ride down there.

CAG
John was the one who made them put in he just loves doing good deed's.
I'd be in for a ride down almost went today but it was to late.We could do a nice back road ride.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I sent a pm to Matty as well. Maybe we should post this in the event section?

Damn, Sterling, your bike looks good! We can argue 'till the cows come home about the fastest color, but there is not question; black looks the best.

I've heard that "once you've had black you never go back" I thought it referred to something else though.

CAG

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I read a study, years ago, where it seams to be proven that Red is the most winning color. Recently I remember F1 World Champion - Ferrari - Red, Moto GP World Champion - Ducati - Red. As Champions League Winners, like Liverpool, ManU, motorcycle legend MV Agusta, Record German Champion Bayern Munich, Russian Ice Hockey World Champion for decades, Record F1 Champion Ferrari, Record SBK Chanpion Ducati,.... All in RED !!!!
And CAG You messed it up for Silver / Blue. It's not "intelagint", the thing You are talking about is "intelligent".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts