MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Thought I would share some Cycle World Show pics. Number one, I am not a professional photographer. It is really hard to snap photos at these shows. Number two, these are not all MV pictures but I did put some in that were 2006 models from various brands. Enjoy.

By the way the rage at the show was of course the Yamaha R6. Besides of course the MV's!

I sat on it five times throughout the day and that thing is soooo light. It is japanese but man that thing is pretty cool looking. Looks like a lot of air tunnel time on this thing.

Kawasaki ZX10 Looked awful! It will be a better bike but if you like looks and sex appeal, attention it is not here.

MV had 5 total bikes 1 F41000 S, 1 F4 Corse, 2 Brutale 910's
No Senna on display :finger:

]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

The Yamaha R6 - The air tunnel time on this bike is just flat out amazing. It is out of Formula 1 stuff!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
His Airness Sir Michael Jordan!

I love this tribal paint scheme, It is just not what you see in every day race bike colors.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Kawasaki ZX10
Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Did I say it was also very Ugly! :barfalot:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem, I added them. :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Great, was as if I was there....the Aus motorcycle shows for obvious reasons are not on this scale, so good to see these photos!

I agree with your assesment on the 10r, hell it was a good looking bike with a side exhaust, look what fashion has done to it!!
At least the R6 is passable!

Thanks again

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Thanks for the pictures!

I read somewhere that Terblanche thought the 04 05 ZX10R was a strong design from japan that did not require graphics enhancement, like Ducati...I also thought it was the by far the best design of the japanese liter bikes, but look at what they have done... they have turned it into a teenage mutant NINJA(!?) turtle look-a-like... :barfalot:

Interesting Microns, I sat on a new R6 at my local dealer and they had a nice Graves GP style end pipe on it:

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=EX__033ST

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Great photos, :) but I don't like the microns, they make the Zard system for the MV look good. The pipes on the ZX10R look like the new Triumph speed triple IMO crap. :barfalot:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts