MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised I had me wee trip to Skye and back on sat so here are few snaps

Of course there aren't many things that make sweet sweet music like the Brutale but we have these.

A stunning view of Loch Gary, its also known as Scotland's Loch no prizes for guessing why.

Just one more of a Loch this time Loch Earn

I have only had the Brutale for 7 days and am in love, below is the number of miles for the day and my current miles done on the bike

·
Registered
746 Posts
Wow! Beautiful pictures! Very Nice!

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
wow - absolutely stunning....does look a wee bit cold though :)

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
LOL - well positively steaming :) ....maybe a few drams to keep the bugs away "slange" :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nah Couple of layers under the gore-tex textile suit and your good to go. It was at least 15 centigrade when I went out :brutale:
I Tell ya, If it was 15 degree's outside here, i'd be staying inside with my warm Jumper on!!! You'd be mad to go out

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Tell ya, If it was 15 degree's outside here, i'd be staying inside with my warm Jumper on!!! You'd be mad to go out
It's Autumn here at the moment but when winter comes I'll still head out around 4 centigrade and sometimes if I am going to work early in the morning it can start off at zero :brutale:

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's Autumn here at the moment but when winter comes I'll still head out around 4 centigrade and sometimes if I am going to work early in the morning it can start off at zero :brutale:
Stuff that!

·
Registered
851 Posts
O-mac - Great area with some good roads - ridden there many times in years gone by - making me homesick now :bawling:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Great pics.* One question:* How difficult is it to ride in a kilt?* :naughty:

·
Registered
55 Posts
:)was up around loch earn earlier this year on my brutale and have been to skye and the rest of scotland loads of times - awesome pictures, makes me feel like jumping on and riding up now !! a load of us of next year to do a tour - france, switzerland, italy, austria, germany and back - so wont get chance to visit scotland next year........
although, maybe, just maybe will need less thermals then ?.............:brutale:

·
Registered
851 Posts
yamriam - " france, switzerland, italy, austria, germany and back " - :mouthwate
you collecting all the Pass stickers then:smoking:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Few more passes to look out for :smoking:
Julier, Stelvio, Umbrail, Grossglockner, Jaufen
Rombo, Plocken, Kandelpass, Shauinsland
Gerlos. Silvretta, Ofenpass, Oberkrimml

Check them out on google maps - Awesome:ahhh:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The weather is looking good here in the UK for the coming weekend. :smoking: I recall going to Oban many years ago at this time of year and the Autumn colours were stunning. Nice pics BTW.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I was there this spring on my Jota.....Great for bikes but don't take your latest Nuclear Submarine up there..It would not be an Astute move ha ha !

1 - 20 of 44 Posts