MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here all the pictures of the LIBECCIO R , this was a big project as it's my personal bike , not a customer one , so i have to thanks lot of people !
Big thanks to VANI for the incredible CARBONVANI carbon monoposto , big thanks to ANDREA TAMBURINI for the design of the wheels and the rear set , big thanks to Seb for the extraordinary quality of the paint , as usual !! Big thanks to Hiro and MOTOCORSE for thoses incredible exhaust and titanium screen ! Big thanks to Dominique for having rebuiding the bike in time , big thanks to Ghislain for the seats covering , and big thanks to MV AGUSTA for making incredible bikes and accessories , all carbon parts and alloy parts are from MV CORSE .

Album:
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/alkatraxx/f4libeccior/

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
:mouthwateWow, Very Nice bike Alex, your taste beyond my reach:mouthwate

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I'll say it again....

You should be the one designing the limited editon bikes

black with a red frame :mouthwate

wheels:mouthwate

monoposto:mouthwate

exhaust:mouthwate

Very nice!

When is carbonvani making that monoposto available for purchase? I saw it on their site a while back saying it was coming soon and now it is gone.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys !!
I have the first monoposto from CARBONVANI , it was the way for testing it , it will be ok soon for purchasing them i think .

·
Registered
272 Posts
Do you have any other pictures of the tail section? Higher shots that show more of the tail?

Does it have a seperate "bump" seat pad that bolts onto the forward section like the old F4 mono? It kinda looks that way....?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
most awesome 2010 bike i never seen so far
can i buy it ^^

1 - 20 of 56 Posts