MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures: 1090 RR red frame, Full titanium sport exhaust + DYNO

all done : )

BIG thanks to the crew at Ferracci - John, Mike and Larry!

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mike

This looks great !!

Love the Belly Pan - l was wondering what colour would go with the red frame and you've got it - I may need to add that to my list.

My bike goes for 1st service today and will be fitted with tail tidy and Arrow exhaust (similar look to yours but the S/S version). Will post pics when done.

·
Registered
626 Posts
So, you had the frame painted red? I really really want to paint mine red as well. What was the procedure/cost if you dont mind..Thanks!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
So, you had the frame painted red? I really really want to paint mine red as well. What was the procedure/cost if you dont mind..Thanks!
Nope - you will find that is a standard colour combo for the 1090 - rare, but standard.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hope that's a finger I see on the left in Photo 6..... :jsm:

photo 6.JPG

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for sharing, looks great. You don't see many pics with the shorty exhaust that keeps the passenger pegs in place. I'm thinking of doing the same for my Brut and need the pegs as my 11 year old son loves to go for long rides :yo:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for sharing, looks great. You don't see many pics with the shorty exhaust that keeps the passenger pegs in place. I'm thinking of doing the same for my Brut and need the pegs as my 11 year old son loves to go for long rides :yo:

That's a good point - can I still take a passenger with a shorty exhaust...?? Looks really close to the foot...

Anyone try it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
819 Posts
While the gains are nice i wonder why the power on such a large motor is so low??? Are these really long stroke small bore motors?

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Wow - great looking bike man.

...she'd look awesome on the track ?????????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts