MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This RR has just arrived at my local store -its already sold..... What I hadn't realised about the white paint is that its actually matt metallic and looks almost pearly... It kinds looks better the more you look at it....Jonno

Ive put a load more on my gallery.....

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Thanks for those shots........always been biased towards white pearl........looks better than a white 1198S Ducati i saw yesterday........geez i'm tempted to flog my F4 now...........BASTARD ! hahaha.........!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I sure hope it's not $32K. That seems excessive given what the beemer is offering in terms of hp and electronics. Is the extra $13.5K over the base F4 worth it as well? You could get a base F4 2010 model and a new F3 for that price.

·
Registered
626 Posts
If the price is $32k USD, then they will sell less than they ever did in the states, which is hard to believe because the sales plain sucked in the states. There were and still are leftovers at almost every dealership. Fuck, they make a great machine, but they totally suck at selling them and at supporting them after the fact. Having said that, Im on my 3rd MV and will buy another one soon. I love them.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Like any of you is actually gonna buy it. You all keep riding the old stuff, keep repeating how great those are, bash the new ones and when the factory goes bankrupt after a while you all start a discussion about how that ever happened. That and the lousy, cheap shit, bean counting service the factory is providing. No F3 is gonna turn the tide.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Having a bad hair day Erik? Instrument cluster misting up again 'cos of the neverending rain?
I must confess that dreadful rain is messing with the plans I had regarding outdoor activities involving my bikes. Watched a movie, spun a few records, bought some stuff of the web and annoyed the wife and kid.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I don't know about any of you guys, but I was hoping the RR was going to be a cheater bike and be over 1000cc. I was really thinking they would make a 1090 or something. Since they dont' race competatively anyway, I'd rather have a bigger engine instead of trying to alter the current one. Looking at the other thread (F4rr not as fast as the F4) the beemer still seems to be better than even the RR, which is kind of sad considering the price.

I still love my F4, but I have to admit I would probably take a S1000 or a MY2010 F4 over a F4rr, unless they change some things.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Kawi, a race ecu, RG4 exhaust and some good ole time on the dyno should improve that bike a lot! Remember that they have to keep it emission friendly out of the factory.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts