MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st of all, after she told me she was buying this, my jaw hit the floor. This thing is absolutely gorgeous. She got it used, off guess where....FUCKING eBAY!!!!

The guy was based in the UK and it wasn't smog legal, so it just sat there. So she snagged it up for $12,000!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I wish I had $12K, I woulda snagged that mess up.

It has ugly yellow calipers (IMO atleast). But it has reciepts of professional install/maintenance of everything since it had 0 miles... She got a jem.

Here are the mods:

THE MOTOR:

ALL DONE BY ACTIVE AUTOWERKE IN MIAMI FL.

A.A. ROTREX SUPERCHARGER,A.A.
POLISHED INTERCOOLER
A.A. OIL COOLER
A.A.CUSTOM SOFTWARE
A.A. WATER/ALCOHOL INJECTION KIT
EISENMANN TITANIUM EXHAUST AND CONNECTING PIPES AND DECAT
SYSTEM
BILSTEIN PSS9 ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER SYSTEM
UUC MOTORWERKS FRONT & REAR SWAY BARS
BREMBO GRAN TURISMO FRONT & REAR 14IN BRAKE KIT & ROTORS
19IN HRE
WHEELS

THE BODY:

VOSTEINER FRONT & REAR CARBON FIBER BUMPER W/SPLITTERS
CARBON FIBER KIDNEY GRILLES
VOSTEINER VRS DOUBLE SIDED CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH CF VENTS ALL PROTECTED BY A 3M INVIS BRA.

INTERIOR:

COBRA SIDEWINDER RACING SEATS UPHOLSTERED IN GREY AND BLACK SUEDE LEATHER WITH SILVER CARBON FIBER BACKS
SCHROLTH 4 POINT RACING HARNESS
COMPLETE SILVER CARBON FIBER TRIM KIT INCLUDING STEERING WHEEL
ECLIPSE AUTO FLIP HEAD UNIT WITH ALL FOCAL SPEAKERS AN JL 10IN SUBS POWERED BY XTANT X604 AMP FOR
THE FULL RANGE AND JL AMP FOR THE SUBS

Here are the pics:

The car is fucking rediculous. Totally a dudes car, but she loves it.

Shit part about it though. She's moving up to Rhode Island. So it's gonna see ALOT of garage time until the snow clears. I called her a jackass for buying that car, then moving up to a place where it's gonna snow, and told her to give it to me, but she didn't budge. :lol

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I'd like to know the other part of the story!!! 12k.... byebye SPR, hello M3!

okay okay.. just kidding :violin:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She doesn't care about the history, all she cares about it that it's now registered and in her name and she legitimately paid for it.

My guess is (aside from being a drug dealer), it was a sailors here in the USA that moved over to the UK, and found it was just sitting there. The auction was listed several times before but never bought. She Escrowed him money, he sent the paperwork, along with delivery confirmation of the car. She now has an M3 convertible. I think she's stupid for taking it to a place that snows, but it is afterall, her car.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
uh damn! only thing i would do is lose the hood. but damn! hope your sis can drive. if not, she need a boyfriend? :stickpoke:

·
Registered
419 Posts
wow.. that is an amazing deal! Doesn't matter it if was in a drug deal. That is a fantastic car at an unbelievable deal. And.. give her some credit by having your sis claiming posing with it.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
She doesn't care about the history, all she cares about it that it's now registered and in her name and she legitimately paid for it.

My guess is (aside from being a drug dealer), it was a sailors here in the USA that moved over to the UK, and found it was just sitting there. The auction was listed several times before but never bought. She Escrowed him money, he sent the paperwork, along with delivery confirmation of the car. She now has an M3 convertible. I think she's stupid for taking it to a place that snows, but it is afterall, her car.

if you ever find another car JUST LIKE THAT for 12K.....
i'll take 10

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
822 Posts
oicdn said:

Does she actually have the car in her posession? That sounds like a very common scam that has been running on Ebay for a while now.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never saw the eBay ad, but apparently, the folks at the R6MN think it's BS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-ACTIVE-AUTOWERKE-BMW-M3-OVER-70GS-IN-EXTRAS_W0QQitemZ250043683138QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6131QQcmdZViewItem

^ That's the auction they say it was at previously. Like I said, my sister said it was posted numerous times. Below is the R6 thread...

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108966

Below is my post retaliating to all thier jealousy and zealous bullshit if you don't feel like reading the entire thread.

http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1343904&postcount=56

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Does she have posession of the car?

Everything said is classic scam. The bolt-on's are worth 20k and you could burn the rest of the car for a profit.

I hope she had the vin certified, car and title in hand and no trouble with registration but I doubt all of those are correct. There is no way.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hope your sis hasn't released the funds from escrow yet. :confused:

-Offshore seller
-Previous ad, same pics with legit asking price
-"Escrow"

Doesn't sound good at all.

Of course if she has physical possession and a title then that's a little better, but even then I'd be afraid of the state calling me in a couple weeks about bad news after I sent in the title.

BTW the R6 forum links don't work w/o an account.

·
Registered
236 Posts
That is a pretty awesome car! The hood is from a special CSL model from Europe that is equipped with a ~500 HP V8 and runs a cool $250,000. Keep us posted as to the outcome.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts