MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you guys go.Just got some done. Here are some detailed pics. Fans are a bit larger than stock. So it should pull air better. I only have 4 right now to sell. If you want one. PM me with zip code so I can accurate price for shipping. The fans will be $45.00 + shipping.

I will need the disclaimer read and signed before shipping:
Here is the PDF file, Click here to download (829k in size), which pertains to the disclaimer that needs to be signed before shipping the item. Please email it to me at [email protected] or please fax the signed disclaimer to 815-726-6334.

If you have any questions pertaining to this fan, please send me a private message and I will respond to you in a timely manner.

Thanks

Jimmy

**Lower fan fittment only still have to see if upper blade is the same**

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
PM and first born child, sent!!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I will wait for the Ti version with Ti nitride coating.

just kidding, PM sent... eventually if you make more I would take another one... my upper fan is melted too.

just curious, is the weight about the same as the OEM version?

Thanks for taking the time to develop it!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Stocks fan weight 63.5 grams. The one I have 64.1 grams. So they are very close in weight. Remember my blades are a tad larger so they move more air.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Is that the one off of the back of my refrigerator?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
am I the only one who is saddened by the fast that we have to come up with our own home made solutions to a $30K motorcycle? I think it is pretty pathetic for the product...

awesome job on the fans...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Seriously nice work! I wasn't expecting that level of quality. Start making business plans for a long-term run of these puppies. Might want to set up a seperate e-mail account too as I imagine your PM box is already full :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
jimmyz, nice work sir. if you find out that it would works on a brutale (single fan)- forum a yell and im in.....dont have a problem, but would look brutalish and more visible for advertising for the great work and function it provides.............or pm

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Nice job, all you need is to make carbon/ titanium versions, and you will have offers coming from the left and right. You could also ask emoto if you would like to buy a large stock to sell on their site :naughty: Very nice quality :yo:

·
Registered
367 Posts
i've been asking for this sort of thing for months.
I will get one too, you should setup to sell them to emoto.... :)

Have you noticed if your bike runs any cooler?

Also can you try it on the top one so we know whether to buy 1 or 2 ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
As I said jimmy, great fan; now, really outdo yourself :stickpoke

find fan motors that will fit but that turn at higher rpm and move even more air, upper and lower; i know NOTHING about motors/electricity etc. but you obviously have a thing here, and if you design a REAL fan for these F4s you will sell a ton just from this site alone; and sell them for a profit not just for your work; this is a mod not that we F4 owners want or that looks pretty, but that we NEED; do some research on fan blade shape i wonder if the lips of the blades were turned a bit they would pull even more air; boeing/airbus used to use flat wings on jets but have found that with minor shape adjustments they function better (e.g. winglets that prooduce more lift and reduce drag);

i think you have just found yourself a real niche; what is it you do for work? i really envy people who can do this stuff i couldnt even build a birdhouse in shop class without messing it up;

·
Registered
579 Posts
b42day said:
am I the only one who is saddened by the fast that we have to come up with our own home made solutions to a $30K motorcycle? I think it is pretty pathetic for the product...
Yes Bro. It is just you.
:)
i think we are more greatful that something has been done about it, instead of a contiually failing item.
I understand what you are saying, for the price we paid, you want a product that is free from events such as this, but that is like complaining at the lack of trunk space in a lamborbgini :laughing: .
We purchased thorobreds. They are meant to be flogged and rode hard, and they do not do well puttering around, and will contest to such treatment.
Our steeds come with quirks. And I know none of us were suprised when this happened, because we knew our steeds ran hot.
I know progression takes time, and i was so impressed with the whole pakage, I am willing to accept the quirks this bike has.
And I know that ONCE MV COMES OUT WITH THIER 600'S :stickpoke , that we wont have that problem anymore.
(oh God, think of our enginges at 15,000 RPM :yo: :drummer: :naughty: )

·
Registered
579 Posts
By the By
JimmyZ i PM'ed you
Am i too late?? :jsm: :bawling: :cry:

·
Registered
579 Posts
JimmyZ??? :stickpoke
Anyone home?? :wtf:
You know you can tell me I am a loser. I am a big boy, I can take it. :bawling: :banghead: :ahhh: :nutkick: :cry: :lightning

1 - 20 of 45 Posts