MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are a few shots from Laguna Seca today...I can't get my Photoshop to load on my laptop, something is buggin' out, so these are unedited, uncropped...I hate to post them this way, but these are alright I think...Zoom in and crop your own shot, add some contrast if you'd like, they are full rez.

I am really on a super-high right now. THe October issue of SuperStreetBike magazine came out last week, and they ran three sets of my pictures: Laguna Seca story, the associated Cannery Row night scenes, and the Clint Ewing shots from the Hypermotard premiere, I am completely in shock. Also last week, Cycle News ran the Laguna Seca two-page ad for this weekend, and they used a picture of mine in their ad (see below), it was shot at Fontana earlier this year.

After arriving at the track today, I confirmed it is also on the cover of the race program, and on event posters! At that point, I was pretty floored. I then met up with Clint Ewing and Kane Freisen, the same riders as above, and they told me I have a scooter to ride on the track during their show, a Yamaha Zuma, so that I can ride to each part of the track that they will be performing on...To take pictures.

I can't believe it! I actually rode one lap of Laguna Seca on a scooter today, and yes, I honked and used the turn signals into the corners... :moped:

On top of all of that, I rented a Canon 600mm IS AF lens to shoot the races with, and it is incredible...There will be more later, I am beat, and I HAVE to do it all over again tomorrow. :naughty:

Enjoy, BTW...The Zuma could barely pull the hill up to the Screw, and it IS really a big drop-off as you dive in... :crazyeyes

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Sweet pics! I see you have a few different angles this time! :)

Congrats on your photo fame! i'm going to have to pickup some of those :)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Thank You, for this amazing shot's. You are a hugh talent and congrat's to Your success at the print media.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

More coming soon...I will post some more Matt/Luca once I clean them up...Thanks for the kind words guys.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
422 Posts
Griff,

Fantastic pictures I wish I had the chance to meet you out there, as well as the rest that attended.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amer, Did you see the stunt show(s)???
Next time, for sure, sorry I missed meeting you.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
A question, do you actually ride bikes anymore, or do you just take pictures of other people riding them :loser: Just kidding, but when are we gonna have some more pics of you riding 211? :naughty:

·
Registered
422 Posts
twoeleven said:
Amer, Did you see the stunt show(s)???
Next time, for sure, sorry I missed meeting you.

Griff
twoeleven

Griff,

I watched part of it very briefly, I was more interested in the track and the goodies in the paddock. My first time at Laguna :)

Hope to meet you soon....

·
Registered
45 Posts
What a great photo album you have! You have a great eye for the sport! What kind of camera did you use?

·
2,155 Posts
:jsm: :jsm: thanks G11 epic pics :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts