MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On friday it was hot and we rode to Lake Cuyamaca where it burned the other year. We couldnt believe how much snow there was. It made for an extra scenic ride and something you dont really see in san diego.

On sunday we rode to Borrego Springs and out to Ocotillo Wells. 2 days of perfect riding!

We need get organized out here with Socal MV peoples. Its seems the Aussies can get it together much easier!

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
That is a great pic, thanks for posting, hopefully we can get some pics from the east coast as soon as we can get together and hit the streets. There is nothing like riding with other MV's!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greeneggs&ham said:
That is a great pic, thanks for posting, hopefully we can get some pics from the east coast as soon as we can get together and hit the streets. There is nothing like riding with other MV's!

I love seeing the silver MV in my mirrors or checking out the exhaust and tail from the back. I d like to take her on the track sometime this summer.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
it one of those things that allows you to really look at what another MV looks like while it is rolling down the road. i really got an appreciation of how beautiful of a bike it is in motion the first time i rode with another MV. The single sided swing arm and exhaust combination is a sight that any ride would love to see!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Excellent pictures Darth. :smoking: :smoking:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've seen groups of Ducs riding out here but I ve never seen more than a couple MV's together. I saw 2 brutales riding solo this weekend

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
veloce thats awesome. I know that there are a ton of MV's here in Socal we just need to meet up. That looks like a kick a$$ track day!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts