MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from three weeks in France and I thought you guys would enjoy some pics.

In order, we have the glass pyramid outside the Louvre, the smaller French copy of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower doing its light show, the Battle Room in Versailles, a view of the gardens of Versailles, two views from Montmarte (the highest hill in paris), watching Renault and Fernando Alonso win the F1 World Championship at Renault Atelier in Paris (I got a free shirt and was on TV in France (channel M6)!), and a magazine I found at the Newark airport on the way home.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Thanks for the pics.
I hope you enjoyed Paris :)

BTW since you were in France you should have met alkatraxx and see his special editions :smoking:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nice pics Pete, welcome back!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MV-999R said:
Thanks for the pics.
I hope you enjoyed Paris :)

BTW since you were in France you should have met alkatraxx and see his special editions :smoking:
I should have. I think Alkatraxx's studio is in Rouen, which is like 2 hours from Paris. I just got lazy.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MV05 EXY said:
thanks for the mag article, enjoyed reading that. who cares about a twitchy throttle anyway :)
Your welcome. I was getting worried that I was too discrete (trying to avoid copyright hounds), but it appears that people have figured it out.

Someone else mentioned in another thread that people say the throttle is "twitchy" on the street, but once you get onto a track it becomes "instant" throttle response. I thought that was funny.

My view is that it'll make me have better throttle control for the rest of my life, no matter what bike I ride. Plus it's more fun this way.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alkatraxx said:
only 1 hour in MV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!

Unfortuneately, my company will not pay to have my MV shipped across the pond.

If I return to Paris this year, which is likely, I'm going to try and stop by and say hello.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts