Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics,plenty.

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Fits alot better than my Corbin seat did when it came in the mail. I rode to the factory after the '08 .net gathering for a do-over. It was much better but not as good as yours. I think it looks better with a dark color too. Sharp bike!

Any clearance issues with the tire?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks good mate, damn that tyre is huge!

Wipe those bloody fingerprints off!! lol ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
seat

nice seat, i have a corbin on my v-rod, very comfey. how does that 200 work compared to the stock tire? :smoking: :jsm:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fits alot better than my Corbin seat did when it came in the mail. I rode to the factory after the '08 .net gathering for a do-over. It was much better but not as good as yours. I think it looks better with a dark color too. Sharp bike!

Any clearance issues with the tire?
No issues at all,uhm wonder if a 240 would fit,maybe next time lol
handling is fine ,we are not talking track racing here handles pretty good I will be taking it up the mountains on friday,that should tell the story.
cheers

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell us more about the seat , comfy , worth the cash ? :stickpoke
Put it this way,when I received my bike and brought it back from the gold coast to brisbane on the freeway , my backside was killing me,this was a 1 hour trip,so I went and foamed up my original seat,to add more comfort and to stop me slamming into the tank,this worked to a point but this raised my riding height not really what I wanted,then of course put the corbin on ,best thing I ever did ,very comfy,worth every dollar.now there production of this seat must have changed from previous seat owners, as they have reported that the base was made out of metal and that it was heavy,not the case now as the base is made out of some type of molded poly and is very lite.it covers more around the base of your arse than the original.and if you look at the photo top down you will see what i mean.yep get one.:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Registered
90 Posts
$299 at Corbin. Very tempting after a week of riding....my butt's still sore.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eddy, seat looks good. Where did you get it from and how much mate?
Hi Nads,just a word of warning it took 5 months to get it to australia,Now I have know idea why,does anybody in the usa know what the hell is going on over there,the other option I would take next time is get one of the forum members who live over there get one and post it to you,INFO NEEDED GUYS.:lightning

·
Registered
56 Posts
hello Edward , my opinion is that the 200 section rear tyre would slow down your tip in speed .have you noticed this effect ? :stickpoke

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hello Edward , my opinion is that the 200 section rear tyre would slow down your tip in speed .have you noticed this effect ? :stickpoke
As you are aware Falconio ,my bike did very well around the corners of mt glorious with the fat 200mm tyre, I was trying to find a gap to pass the great 1090.lol :bash::bash::bash:

·
Registered
694 Posts
The only seat I see listed at Corbin is:

"Pilot saddle for 2006 - 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910R / 910S 2004 - 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 750S"

Do the 910's and 750's use the same seat as the 1078?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
The only seat I see listed at Corbin is:

"Pilot saddle for 2006 - 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 910R / 910S 2004 - 2008 MV Agusta Brutale 750S"

Do the 910's and 750's use the same seat as the 1078?
Except for the new shape Brutale, all the old one's are the same mate, yes 750, 910 and 1078 are the same as far as most bosy parts go.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts