MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called TT motorcycles in mich last week. I inquired about the availibility of the 910R. They said they thought they were gonna get one but wasn`t sure when. My phone rings less than a hour later, It was TT, and they said they had just unloaded a 910R off of the truck. So I ride up saturday tyest rode a brand new 910 and gave them a deposit on the R. I go back this saturday to pick it up.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Whoooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Welcome and congrats on the new MV :smoking:
Don't forget to post pics here and let us know your impressions about it :drummer:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Congrats..... you were lucky to find that.... still no sign of mine been ordered since 1st Feb..... :bawling: :bawling: :cussing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...you are going to love it :)

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Congrats and let us see some pics :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey motorhead

Waz up, I live in southgate just south of Detroit. Today I called TT also, please give me an update on how well you like it. $18,000.00 is alot for a bike. Had planned on getting a BMW k1200r but really love the 910R. Also always heard that if you buy in DEC. or JAN. prices are lower ?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Mad Dog said:
Waz up, I live in southgate just south of Detroit. Today I called TT also, please give me an update on how well you like it. $18,000.00 is alot for a bike. Had planned on getting a BMW k1200r but really love the 910R. Also always heard that if you buy in DEC. or JAN. prices are lower ?
If i haven't done so already, welcome to mvagusta.net.

Everyone has had raving remarks about the new R. You will find a handful of registry entries and a couple of threads discussing the R after buying. You cannot go wrong, there!

As for MVs and price drops. At least in recent years of the 1000 / 910 models, there hasn't been too much of a price drop during the typical end-of-the-year sales. So, as odonata would say, waddya waiting for? :stickpoke :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts