MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks. I am picking up my new 06 Brutale 910 s today from Ferracci. I feel like a kid because I am so excited. It looks like a nice day in Pennsylvania, so I will get to ride. When I am done, I will probably stare at it for a few hours in the garage tonight. Dream come true. :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Congratulations! I hope the reality matches your dreams - I'm sure it will! :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You so much. I have learned much from this forum, and the information on the forum greatly influenced my decision to buy the Brutale.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations !!

You should have decent weather this week to get some miles on her before the winter. Enjoy ! :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. I hope the weather stays nice. Winter could turn on in a second though, but I hope not. My bike that I just sold was a Duc S4r. I liked it a lot, but, when I rode this bike, I fell in love with it. I hope the reality is a great as the dream...

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Congrats!!! Be sure to get yourself in the registry and post up some photos in there for us! :drummer:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
jdog, welcome to the club. I had an opportunity to test ride that bike at Pro Italia, and I left quite impressed. A very fun and highly capable machine.

Enjoy it, and yes, please join the registry and post up some pics of your new ride!

Excellent choice...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a quick question...Can the "Unleaded Gas Only" sticker on the fuel tank be removed without dmaging the clearcoat? I think it ruins the flow of the tank. I really love the sound of the bike...very unique. The ride is unbeleivable. Such power AND control. Can' wait until it is all broken in.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
good stuff jdog! welcome!

where are you in PA, east or west? was in pittsburgh for a while.... sadly my beloved steelers are starting to get their ass kicked tho. :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congrats Jim! FBF is right outside my old stomping grounds, Bucks County. Beautiful long unobstructed country roads...Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts