MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my new 2014 Brutale 1090rr ABS today in Austin Texas.White and gold color scheme.
Had a 2012 Brutale R for a short time. Hope to ride in the San Antonio area Friday and Saturday.
Any advice about what should be done before I leave the dealership? Wish me luck.
Thanks Bubba

·
Administrator
19,560 Posts
Stay calm......make sure you got all the paperwork, tool kit, etc..... Stay calm...... Schedule your first service appointment...... Congrats. Lovely color scheme.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
What moved you from the 2012 Brutale 1090R? Time for a change? Not enough power? Too slow? Looking to track? ABS? Colour scheme?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
What moved you from the 2012 Brutale 1090R? Time for a change? Not enough power? Too slow? Looking to track? ABS? Colour scheme?
Reckler, 7 questions in 23 words. That's impressive. :stickpoke

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a few issues with the 12 nothing major. I figured I would make a change and try a 14 RR. New warrantry
I had a white and red 2012. Really loved the bike. My first MV. Will miss her.
Will be in Tsxas Hill Country in a couple hours for the first ride. Excited to see how she looks in the sunlight. Yesterday was overcast,
Thanks fir the kind words. Is everyone happy with their 14 models?

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congrats! Good to see another new Brutale in the U.S. I was told there are 3 of this paint scheme in the country - now 4. I've had mine 5 months and put 3K mile on it - it's been perfect.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info about the paint. Like having something different. Was nervous ordering the colors but the bike but looks so much better in person.
Was able to ride 60 miles yesterday. Had to cut it short because of rain.
Noticed the shifting was a lot smoother than the 12 R. Never had a bike a slipper clutch , maybe that is why.Also I feel feed back in the clutch lever when I change gears. Brakes are strong.
Short first ride but love being back on the MV. Can't wait for the first service check so I feel the upper power band. Have been riding my Honda Grom the last 10 months. What a difference going from 9hp tho this.thanks for all the info y'all post on your bikes.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't copy and paste with the I pad. Two days of rain in San Antonio but will be getting up early to make a loop thru hill country. As long as the rain gods stay away.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Left early this morning. Rode about 160 miles. What a blast!! Such a pleasure to ride. Great brakes smooth trans. Boy did I miss that MV sound. Nothing to complain about. I'm very happy with the up graded bike. Seems to be a much improved bike. Throttle/fuel mapping is really good.
Had to cut ride short to get back intime for check out. Rode part hwy16 470 and 337 just north west of Bandera Texas. Was hard to continue heading back with so many bike heading out for there ride.

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
Posting Pictures to a Thread on MV Agusta.net
1. Poke the “Go Advanced” button at the bottom of the “Quick Reply” window.
2. Scroll down to “Additional Options” and poke the “Manage Attachments” button.
3. Expand that window and note the “File Type” and “Max File Size” limitations.
4. Two choices are available: “Upload File From Your Computer” or “Upload File From a URL”.
5. Paste your desired URL into the appropriate window and poke the UPLOAD button, OR…
6. Poke the CHOOSE FILE button and browse for your file/doc/picture and select what you want to upload. (You can do this multiple times, one for each CHOOSE FILE button).
7. When images have been “chosen”, or a URL has been added, poke the UPLOAD button to the right of the appropriate window.
8. If the file is of an inappropriate type, or size, you will get a warning at the top of the “Manage Attachments” window and the image will not upload. Fix the error and go through the process again.
9. If the image uploads correctly, the file extensions will disappear from the “Manage Attachments” window. You can now close the “Manage Attachments” window.
10. You will now see, in the “Attach Files” section of the “Additional Options” window, the files that can be attached.
11. Scroll back up to the message body window of the “Reply to Thread” section and you will see an “Attachments” drop down button.
12. Place your cursor where you want the image to be within your message.
13. Poke the drop down for “Attachments”, highlight the attachment you want and click on it. The attachment designator will appear in your message.
14. Repeat for all attachments you want.
15. You can, then, either PREVIEW POST or SUBMIT and you should see your images in the post.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts