MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share my excitement :blah: :blah: :blah: Its a red and silver 02 with 96 miles on it!!! :shocker:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
96 Miles only. Just out of the box then! :smoking: Enjoy your new purchase and welcome to the forum NOMOEVO. :) I'll ask you for the pics, admin will do his customary stick. :laughing:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I know how he feels.... Hey Benzo, just curious how your F4 purchase went? Your bike is still up on cycletrader.com (as well as the one I purchased recently). I picked up the silver 02 F4 from OH. Have you taken delivery of your bike yet? Did you have it shipped or did you pick it up? Just curious how your transaction went, and if everything was to your liking.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
its an awsome feeling....you beat me though..i just picked up an 02 with 375 miles on it :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
I know how he feels.... Hey Benzo, just curious how your F4 purchase went? Your bike is still up on cycletrader.com (as well as the one I purchased recently). I picked up the silver 02 F4 from OH. Have you taken delivery of your bike yet? Did you have it shipped or did you pick it up? Just curious how your transaction went, and if everything was to your liking.
DucatiGuy,

The purchase went great. It's already titled here in Washington and I have a license plate waiting for it. The seller, Bill, he's been very accomidating and has constantly asked if there's anything I need from him, very good guy.

I also did notice that it's still listed on Cycletrader.com, I'll have to ask Bill to have it removed. But as far as the bike is concerned, I still haven't taken delivery. :bawling: It was suppose to be picked up last Tuesday (4/25), but the driver was late and wouldn't have made it in time for the seller to be there. He needed to leave on a business trip, so it might be picked up tomorrow.

You know, I wish I could have picked it up and drove it, but going from one corner of the country to the other (if you don't count Alaska) is just to much for me. I don't have that kind of time to spare, but that would have been nice.

How about you, how did it everything go? Also you NOMOEVO, how did everything go? Where did you purchase from? Dealer?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
benzo_76 said:
DucatiGuy,

The purchase went great. It's already titled here in Washington and I have a license plate waiting for it. The seller, Bill, he's been very accomidating and has constantly asked if there's anything I need from him, very good guy.

I also did notice that it's still listed on Cycletrader.com, I'll have to ask Bill to have it removed. But as far as the bike is concerned, I still haven't taken delivery. :bawling: It was suppose to be picked up last Tuesday (4/25), but the driver was late and wouldn't have made it in time for the seller to be there. He needed to leave on a business trip, so it might be picked up tomorrow.

You know, I wish I could have picked it up and drove it, but going from one corner of the country to the other (if you don't count Alaska) is just to much for me. I don't have that kind of time to spare, but that would have been nice.

How about you, how did it everything go? Also you NOMOEVO, how did everything go? Where did you purchase from? Dealer?
Well, mines still ongoing... I did an "eloan.com" check and they make you jump through hoops to get the money. So, the seller is being a little hesitant to release the title and everything. It looks like I'll have everything in order so I can get it tomorrow morning!! Its a private party sale not a dealer BTW. 375 miles huh!!! yep mine has 96... whats up with these guys? They dont like to ride I guess? This guy I'm getting mine from had it in his living room!!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
:smoking: on the purchase. and i don't think you'll find any 96mile garage/living room queens on this board. :conveyer:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey don't laugh! My 999 spent it's whole winter in my living room! But it doesnt have 96 miles on it, more like over 4000. The guy who I purchased my silver F4 from is the original owner, an avid rider and bike collector (also has a Senna in his collection with like 300 miles). He's been very cool throughout the entire transaction. The bike is actually being picked up today by JC Motors. For those who don't know about JC Motors or are looking into a bike shipping company, JC is the official bike shipper for Easy Rider and V-Twin magazine. They shipped thousands of bikes without any incident or claim. After doing much research into other shippers, I went with JC. They also gave me the best price, complete with full purchase price insurance, which helped seal the deal. I'm stoked about my purchase and can't wait to get my hands on it. It's going to be a nice change from being on twins for the past few years. I kind of miss those long revs. In fact I can't remember the last time I was over 10K RPM - LOL.

·
Registered
144 Posts
style_one said:
:smoking: on the purchase. and i don't think you'll find any 96mile garage/living room queens on this board. :conveyer:
I would have to agree with style_one. They are pretty, but they're not just eye candy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts