MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have finally found my dream bike and will be picking it up this weekend. Its an low mileage f4 2010. What accessories does the bike come with originally so that I can ask the owner for the same? First ride tips :mouthwate

I have not been able to sleep much these past few days :conveyer: so excited!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Ensure you get the tool kit (located under the main seat), the spare key and the owners manual. My bike came with a MV box (carbon look alike) with the spare key and a USB stick containing the owners and maintenance manuals. If the previous owner has fitted any accessories, he may be keen to give you the original parts.

First ride tips: Take care of the power surge from 4500rpm. Enjoy and post some pics...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mine also came with the box of goodies. As for first ride pointers I would say don't rush it. Get your leg over the bike and lean it back and forth to get a feel for the center of gravity. Then roll the bike a bit and hit the brakes, they're pretty aggressive. Doing these things will take less time than picking your bike up off the ground :)

Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
:drummer: welcome to the club. Remember it will feel strange at first but with time will come satisfaction / joy. Please ensure you know where the petrol sations are and when the fuel light comes on FILL UP :f4:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I thought it would also come with a cover and an awesome mat with MV agusta logos all over it :)

One more day to go!!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mine did not come with a cover it seems you good some bonus and enjoy it. I purchased a 2011 F4 last year and joined this forum. Love the bike and the also the forum I can get anything the members are very helpfull.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congrats! Be safe. Don't get distracted with others salivating over your MV :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts