MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Picked up my new toy today at Pro Italia.....after a long hold on the bike....i finally was able to pick it up. I just now realized that there was a thread about this bike on this site.....lol....

I have to say though...it puts my 748 to shame......i rode it today and i honestly have to look in a thesaurus to even begin to find a word to describe the bike....because i can't think of any word in my vocabulary that would be sufficient enough.

(how do i post a picture.....i'm quite confused)

2004 MV Agusta SPR
2000 Ducati 748
2000 Cagiva Mito 125

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Admin will be jealous J. I'm crap at posting pictures too so I'll leave it to others to explain how. But congrats on the new bike mate. Get working with that thesaurus cos we like to read what you think. Great day for you. Enjoy! :smoking:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Welcome! I am very glad that you are here since we have been talking about the your bike for a while already. get the pix in the registry ASAP or you will be getting a special mega stick :stickpoke from admin.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Congrats with your new bike!

For the pics use the manage attachmets button and just upload it from your machine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats on your new bike :smoking: Please get some pics up, the SPR is one of a few bikes I don't ever tire of looking at. Lucky bugger

Cheers

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.......i'm trying to upload a picture but its saying that my file is too large.....and i already resized it to as small as it could possibly be (without losing quality)...and its still 117Kb........still above the 39 kb limit....anyone have any ideas?

Alvin...i submitted all my info for the registry last night.....thanks again guys!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do all MV's sound this good stock?? i mean i dont think i've ever heard a better sounding stock bike........i can't imagine what the RG3's or Motocourse pipes will sound like............. :naughty:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YEP. Tamburini is the man........

the red bike is actually a cagiva mito 125.....bought it for my girlfriend as a starter bike.....(although i seem to have just as much fun on it as her!)

the yellow one is my first love...my 748......

the SPR is my mistress :naughty:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm thinking of maybe powder coating the star of my wheels in flat black....i'm wondering what it would look like. could someone help me out that is proficient with Photoshop? i'd like to get an idea of how it might look....thanks in advance. (didn't see the point to open a new thread for that)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Threads don't cost any extra money :)

You may want to throw up a request in the customizing forum upon my recommendation

1 - 20 of 22 Posts