MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the day yesterday and made the trip to Ferracci in Penn. and picked up the new bike. Got home after midnight and was busy all day today but tonight I had a chance to do about 25 miles. The bike is more comfortable than I thought and looks great. The sound is pretty good as well. I wonder what the new exhaust will sound like. The break in is going to be a good time to get to know the bike and since I haven't been riding for years I will make the most of it. To anyone that is looking for a new Brutale, Ferracci has an 06 red 910 and a black with red frame (to me this one looks sweet) that they have on sale for 1000.00 off MSRP. My salesmans name was Vince and it seemed like a decent place. They had a ton of inventory and also sell MotoGuzzi which looked pretty cool as well. I hope to get some more time to ride in the next few days and look forward to meeting some MV guys once my break in is complete!

Jeff

·
Registered
512 Posts
juice it said:
Took the day yesterday and made the trip to Ferracci in Penn. and picked up the new bike. Got home after midnight and was busy all day today but tonight I had a chance to do about 25 miles. The bike is more comfortable than I thought and looks great. The sound is pretty good as well. I wonder what the new exhaust will sound like. The break in is going to be a good time to get to know the bike and since I haven't been riding for years I will make the most of it. To anyone that is looking for a new Brutale, Ferracci has an 06 red 910 and a black with red frame (to me this one looks sweet) that they have on sale for 1000.00 off MSRP. My salesmans name was Vince and it seemed like a decent place. They had a ton of inventory and also sell MotoGuzzi which looked pretty cool as well. I hope to get some more time to ride in the next few days and look forward to meeting some MV guys once my break in is complete!

Jeff
Congrats Jeff, bet you love it, can't wait for mine.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dougan said:
you should ride the balls off of it to break it in.

I have heard a few people say this as well. I am not going to baby it but I don't think I want to go all out either. Went for a nice ride today and man does that engine put off some heat! It is a sweet bike. I wish it had the red frame but I guess to get the R stuff I had to give up the colors. Also, is there not a place to lock a helmet? Where is the best place to get some carbon fiber bits?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts