MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....as I had my old wheels striped, I needed to get the replacement striped to match and figured it would be easier off the bike. When i say picked up, it was more like the wheel floated into my hand, I CANT BELIEVE HOW LIGHT THE WHEEL IS, AND THIS IS WITH A TIRE ON IT!!! Honestly, its about as heavy as an average tire for a big cruiser bike, unbelieveable. Its almost a little scary, to think my fat ass is being supported by somthing that feels like its cast out of balsa wood. If you are up for the recall, just ask to hold the wheel and be amazed. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Some Guy said:
....as I had my old wheels striped, I needed to get the replacement striped to match and figured it would be easier off the bike. When i say picked up, it was more like the wheel floated into my hand, I CANT BELIEVE HOW LIGHT THE WHEEL IS, AND THIS IS WITH A TIRE ON IT!!! Honestly, its about as heavy as an average tire for a big cruiser bike, unbelieveable. Its almost a little scary, to think my fat ass is being supported by somthing that feels like its cast out of balsa wood. If you are up for the recall, just ask to hold the wheel and be amazed. :)

Yeah the weight is unreal I agree with you, I changed mine with a couple of mates 2 weks ago and we were all blown away with how light is was.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zvez said:
This recall only pertains to R models?

Yes, and only certian R models at that.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Turns out mine was one of the recalled wheels. I was set order a new tire, lucky for me I found out my dealer (Euromotorsports Scottsdale AZ) had the new wheel and tire before I shelled out for another Corsa III. I stopped by and they installed it for me today.

Good on Cagiva/MV Agusta for supplying a new tire with the wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts