MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow! Well done, you will have to tell us your first thoughts on your first ride!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Very very nice, enjoy :drummer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Beautiful bikes both the Senna and the Gladio. :) Many congratulations :smoking:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Nice nice nice... Congrats!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Very, very nice. Seems we have similar tastes although yours is a little more refined, ha ha. I've also got a couple of Yamahas and my BCR is an 03 instead of an 05. Congrats!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nevermore said:
Very, very nice. Seems we have similar tastes although yours is a little more refined, ha ha. I've also got a couple of Yamahas and my BCR is an 03 instead of an 05. Congrats!
I love my Yamaha's. I ride the R1 on the street and the R6 is setup for the track, race bodywork, full akrapovic exhaust, penske rear, revalved and sprung forks and a few other track goodies.

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
logos1111 said:
nice buy man ..any performance difference from 1000r 2007?
The motors are the same. The rear shock is different on the Senna's compared to a 1000R

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Senna

Once i get a few more miles on the Senna it will be going to Airfuel for a Power Commander so he can work his magic with it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congrats man!!!!

hey, I heard that if motorcycle is not ridden, it can develop problems...
so if you need someone to take one of your bikes out for a good spin, before it rusts out, PM me!!!

(i have insurance)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...quite the stable of machines. You must be relatively local if you are visiting Dr Airfuel. I will be looking out for one of those rigs on the road :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts