MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a used Lusso with 6.2k miles. so far it seems pretty cool. the right front blinker doesnt work however. are these LEDs? where's the best parts source?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase Doug :yo:

If the front blinker doesn't work at all I would suspect a wiring issue, the cables on mine are pretty tight around the forks on full lock and there is a connector nearby. The reason I suspect this is that both of the front indicators failed on mine in the first few months of ownership BUT they only partially failed with some LEDs still working. Of course it could be a total failure within the hand-guard assembly, I think there's some sort of access panel at the back, never tried removing mine.

As we're at the tail end of 2017 the bike should still be in warranty, check with your 'local' MV dealer.

·
Registered
392 Posts
:confused:Welcome. What state are you in, Doug?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
so i have been sorting my new lusso ....mainly disassembling and cleaning and checking this and that. it had 6k miles on it when i bought it. connected my iphone and played around with the app. ordered a blinker and some fasteners. finally getting some ride time in.

this is one sweet motorcycle! i was apprehensive about the sachs skyhook suspension but it seems to work really well. the motor is a jewel too. im so giddy i want a brutale too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts