MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after reading through all this crap about overheating issues i came real close to canning a 10yr dream of purchasing this bike. i went into the dealer and sat right down on the 999s replica with the intention of moving my deposit to this bike, then as i sat there i just started thinking back to when i bought my first 916 back in late 95' everyone said very similiar things, and when i bought it anyway i had some sort of problem every 3rd or 4th time i took it out, never did i hate something so much that i loved so much, i hated it so much that 3 yrs later i bought a 996s and then an sps to follow. well the same emotions came over me today! i sat on my new mv with great pride and an understanding of what i may have to deal with. it wont be any different than dealing with my old 10second mustang that i drove everyday and had constant problems with. when i got aboard this bike and started riding it all became woth it. is the bike hot...yes, it feels like im riding a fry pan, about 20* warmer than my gsxr1000, but after 50miles i wouldnt trade it for a thing, that being said, ill need to hold on to my gixxer for the daily, but when i really want to envoke the pure lust and passionate feelings i have for riding the MV will be the choice all day every day. front end feel is absolutly amazing on this bike, stability is incredable, sound gives me wood, and to much surprise to me it actually feels tourquier than my gixxer and dare i say it but i think it pulls harder!
THIS BIKE IS AWSOME!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
all that being said, does anybody know were i can purchase the carbon fairing i saw in a previous post with the xtra vent in the side ala 916?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Get the bike dialed in for you weight

And you will see how good of a bike it is. It is one you never regret buying and that smile won't come off your face. :f4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts