MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this 2013 MY beauty from Trooper Lu's today. Fitted with Rizoma grips, bar ends, pegs, fluid covers, levers, rear hugger, new tail tidy and neprene seat.

First impressions are great, especially how smooth the fly by wire throttle is.

As usual Trooper Lu did an exceptional service and pulled out the stops to get me this this weekend (as some pre delivery parts - battery, mirrors and welcome pack were not shipped with the bike)

Enjoy You Tube clip

http://youtu.be/8Zwf1Sdzcz8

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey John. Picked up mine yesterday too, here in Perth. It is better than I expected and I spent a few hours on it today. More comfortable than previous models would you agree?
Sounds freakin' awesome too

·
Registered
568 Posts
What's the difference between the 2012 and 2013 F4 as far as do they both have quick shifter, T/C, slipper clutch and any other such features?
What does the 13 have over the 12?
What I'm getting at is if there is not much difference between the two except paint jobs maybe I can get a good deal on a 12.
To be honest I prefer the paint job on the 12. jmho.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's the difference between the 2012 and 2013 F4 as far as do they both have quick shifter, T/C, slipper clutch and any other such features?
What does the 13 have over the 12?
What I'm getting at is if there is not much difference between the two except paint jobs maybe I can get a good deal on a 12.
To be honest I prefer the paint job on the 12. jmho.

Not previously had a F4 so not 100% sure, but I know the HP is higher and the electronics is more advanced (Fly by Wire, more maps etc)

I liked the new wheel design - not a fan of the star wheels

Here's the MCN review that explains more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqF3r2a21MM

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey John. Picked up mine yesterday too, here in Perth. It is better than I expected and I spent a few hours on it today. More comfortable than previous models would you agree?
Sounds freakin' awesome too

Congratulations - having not previously owned a F4 can't comment. But previously had a Daytona 675R and I find the F4 much more comfortable to that

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Congratulations ,the best looking out of F4 2013 models

1 - 20 of 49 Posts