205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Early morning sunrise, clear and 20 deg F, enjoying my new bike:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Details

I love this bike. Everywhere you look its high quality. Even under the seat MV took the time and expense to do a good job on the welds and the materials used. All the switch gear, cables, … even the routing and general organization of wires, hoses … everything is just amazing. People ask me “why does it cost so much”. It’s a hard question to answer … and an easy question to know the answer to when actually looking at the bike in detail.

This is just what I wanted. Something I can look at and appreciate the details and the engineering design, even at close inspection. I am glad we have the option to spend a little more (well maybe a lot) and get the high quality.

I was considering another bike, but upon actually seeing it, was disappointed for the very reason I am impressed with MV. The other bike was somewhat of a compromise in the interest of reducing its cost. Problem for me is that it showed. Maybe it’s a small thing, but I just don’t want a bike with a plastic tank. Maybe from an engineering point of view it makes sense, but for me the esthetics suffers too much. I consider this to be a personal hang-up of mine.

Anyway, I highly recommend the MV if its high quality fit, finish, and engineering that your looking for. As a bonus, it has respectable performance.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations Dave !!

That F4 Senna 1000 is absolutely gorgeous. You made a great choice.

Thanks for taking the time to post pics of the bike. No matter how many times I have seen it, I can't get enough. :smoking:

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You are a very lucky chap indeed. Will take me a while to save up for the upgrade from my F4s! Enjoy the stares fella and be safe. M

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congratulations Dave, I am envious. I will probably never be able to get a Senna but I am going to do everything I can for an F41000R. Again, congratulations and ride safe. If you are ever down here in North Carolina I will be happy to show you some good roads.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments. As far as high res photos for desktops or other uses, I do have them and don't mind sharing. Let me know via PM if interested.

Last time I checked (2 weeks ago), there were at least 3 un-sold Sennas on the east coast.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Congratulations on the puchase of this Beauty! Yes it is mouth watering ! And I can see Your Point of View about the F4. I own a F4 since 7 Years and I still love to look at the Details in Admiration. Have fun with it and drive with the brain switched on.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congratulations.

Glad to see your happy with the purchase. :)

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
The Senna is the most beautiful MV ever. Even more beautiful than the cc. Congrats on that and the Senna :king:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts