MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, yesterday evening was da'day... :drummer: ..I picked up my baby!
After having drooled over photos for years; finally I can name it my own.
Amazing!! Drove out of the dealer and at the next traffic light two guys next to me in the car lowered their side window to ask on what kind of rocket I'm sitting on...... :yo: Arrived at home where imediately a neighbour was all over the bike.....I couldn't imagine to have such a magnet :ahhh:
Took it out for 60km spin.....very smooth and easy to ride (no throttle issues or other tricky things) the ergonomics fit my body size just fine and it handles and follows very easy. I was surprised; because it is the first time for me to sit on a bike that size - cc wise....
I still can't belive it and I guess I have to ride more to realize that it is actually true... :wave: :later: :moped:
Below you see my nephew checking out the bike and testing the ergos...... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congratulations! Did you get it from Motos Bordoy? They're my local dealer. My F4 always gets lots of attention in Spain so get used to it! :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, we have the same dealer....anyway I guess it is the only one :)
Once if I have my bike broken in we could go for a spin if you like....!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats!!!! I remember lusting over photos and waiting and waiting what seemed like forever.... :) Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
124 Posts
northface said:
Yes, we have the same dealer....anyway I guess it is the only one :)
Once if I have my bike broken in we could go for a spin if you like....!
I thought so. Yes, we'll head off to one of the mountain roads during the winter whilst all those people living in Northern Europe are watching the rain fall ;)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I love reading posts where members have just taken delivery of their new bikes. :) The enthusiasm bubbles over. tremendous Northface, have a great time. :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts