MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i made the looooong drive from Maryland to North American Warhorse to pick up my motorcycle. i have to give them props because they made my purchase experience great. i was able to negotiate over the phone, they ordered the bike and i picked it up with no hitches. They even gave me a shirt and a couple of straps for the motorcycle.

i rode for the first time yesterday and it is an amazing machine!! the only dislike is that rear brake....i ended up not using it at all.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Nice! Congrats with your new bike and have lots of fun with it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
solo said:
i rode for the first time yesterday and it is an amazing machine!! the only dislike is that rear brake....i ended up not using it at all.

It's a great feeling having a new bike in the garage. :) Many congratulations. :smoking: I don't use my back brake much either, it's not much use when the back wheel is in the air anyway!!! OOOpps! :laughing:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Happy for you ! Enjoy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Picked up my F4 750 last weekend. Has a set of Blue Flame pipes on it. I love the bike. I have had a string of rice burners but have to say I love the handling of the MV and the noise, oh the noise, superb!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! Has Admin started busting your chops to register it yet?? :stickpoke :stickpoke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BDMF said:
Congrats! Has Admin started busting your chops to register it yet?? :stickpoke :stickpoke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
no..because i always see that so i registered first.......haha....thanks everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts