MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Brutale 910 Saturday....I thought I was prepared to be impressed, but I have to say, the experience was nothing short of religious. I'm hooked. I rode 30 miles around the dealership (San Antonio) like I "stole it" then had the oil changed and brought it home (250 miles). Saturday I took it for a 200 mile ride through rural TX.

This is my first post to a forum ever, but thank you to all of you. I've studied your postings and feel I know so much more because of it. In fact, if I hadn't learned of the 100 mile range ahead of time, I'd still be stranded in deep South Texas!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...and interesting collection of rigs.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Congratulations! I only have 300 miles on mine now and I haven't stopped smiling.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Aaron, good to have you on board here. :) Don't forget to set up a picture album in the gallery section with some great shots of your new toy! :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll post some pics when I get some. Thanks again.

By the way, I had the same problem as some of you had when I washed it. It wanted to keep running and if I turned the key on it would start. I know "no water (?)" but it was covered in bugs. It went away after it dried...weird though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
txbagman said:
By the way, I had the same problem as some of you had when I washed it. It wanted to keep running and if I turned the key on it would start. I know "no water (?)" but it was covered in bugs. It went away after it dried...weird though.
Would you speculate what led to the electrical issue, so that I may avoid it? I have washed many times and not encountered any issue. I am wondering if you and Greg directed the water to a like (specific) location that I have avoided? Glad to hear that it goes away but I wonder if there is any subtle harm (damage to contacts) possible from it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know what I did to be honest. I've had quite a few motorcycles of different brands and nothing like this has ever happened. I did spray up around the guages and ignition, but, please, it's a motorcycle! Can't imagine it's okay to get wet from one direction but not the other. I don't know, but it's not right. Gonna call the dealer and ask now...I'll let you know what comes of it.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
txbagman said:
I'll post some pics when I get some. Thanks again.

hey
good to see i wasn't the only one
still not happy with that... because i'll have to clean it again... one

please tell me what they find out
good luck

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's right....I talked to my dealer today. He's going to ask Cagiva about it. Hopefully they'll have a fix when I take it in for my first service.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Greg! My Brutale was for my 40th from ME...even though it's not 'til November...

Have a Great Day.

·
Registered
281 Posts
txbagman said:
that's right....I talked to my dealer today. He's going to ask Cagiva about it. Hopefully they'll have a fix when I take it in for my first service.
Okay, thanks. I was wondering if you had removed the seat and had water invade the fuse area.... I think I have hit most all areas with water and no problem. You did not have a power washer, right - just a garden hose....?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SteveC said:
Okay, thanks. I was wondering if you had removed the seat and had water invade the fuse area.... I think I have hit most all areas with water and no problem. You did not have a power washer, right - just a garden hose....?
no power washer...just a garden hose with a spray nozzle, but on a wide spray...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts